December 9,10,11....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Divas to the 10th Power!:lol:

Well...the Weekend is Upon Us! What are you doing this Weekend to Nurture and Nourish YOUR Hair???

Saturday I plan to:

Cowash with Jessicurl Too Shea! OR Camille Rose Jansyn Moisture Max
Do a Nexxus Emergencee Treatment
Steam with Marie Dean OR Tiiva DC'er
Black Tea Rinse
HV ACV Phinising Rinse
Apply Leave-In/Oil & Dry under Dryer

And YOU?????:grin:

chitowndcgal

Getting a touch up on Friday after an 11 week stretch...my longest. So excited to see how long it is now...new growth is impressive!

Sent from my MB860 using MB860

blessedandlucky

Washing my hair and hopefully sitting under the dryer as part of my deep conditioning session. I usually don't have the patience for that but I am going to try!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I think I'm gonna attempt my first twistout as a natural. I'm tired of just rocking my twa, I need a change! :fistshake:

If I get over my laziness and actually do it, I'll layer TLC Naturals Hibiscus Rose Leave-In, Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Hair Gel and my new baby daddy, TLC Naturals Cocoa Shea Decadent Hair Butter. :grin:

Ronnieaj

I'm co-hosting a baby shower on Saturday, so I'll put my twists on rollers for a cute style.

Sunday:
Oil Hair
Ayurvedic tea rinse, let sit for 30 min
Rinse, co-wash with WEN 613 (new product, SO excited!!)
DC with AOWC
Final ACV rinse
Moisturize twists with DB Avocado/Wild Plum Twisting Cream

Poopiedo

Getting a touch up tomorrow morning after a 5 month stretch. I can't wait to see how much growth I've retained.

Keen

I have some wet and wavy sew ins. I'm going to attempt to do weekly wash with these to see how that goes. I've tried to moisturize my cornrow hair every other day but I feel like I'm not getting everything. Hope this goes well because I'm not ready for another set back.

nisemac

wash, and dc...may do a light protein treatment, but mainly will be working on moisture. winter is in full effect and its bone dry here!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
On Saturday I plan to do a tumeric + tea tree oil scalp tx, wash, protein and DC. Then airdry, lightly flatiron my roots and cornrow my hair into a beehive... its wig time baby :yay:

lilyofthenile

No washing or DCing. My yarn braids are coming out next week and then I'll assess what my hair needs. But until then I'll just spritz with water and seal with butters. On rainy days I'll spritz my hair with glycerin mix.

JJamiah

Nothing much. Waiting until next week to Wash and DC :)
Wearing my wig and keeping it tight. :)

La Colocha

Washing with selsun blue naturals, detangling with giovanni smooth as silk conditiner, rinsing out and sealing with wonder 8 oil.

nadiacurly

I've got a wedding to go to on saturday..so today i will do a protein treatment: gonna try the hairveda methi sativa system.
Rinse it out wash with creme de la curl (miss jessies) apply honeysuckle rose under the steamer for 20 minutes rinse deep recovery treatment for 2-5 minutes rinse and apply creme de la creme and leave it in. Over that i use chi silk infusion and bun it. By tommorrow its dry/damp..let it airdry and use a curling iron to style!

Darenia

Going out w/ DH to a Christmas Party so I may flat iron for the first time since my BC. I already washed and DCd just in case. Even though my hair is grazing SL I want to tuck the bottom under and give it the illusion of a short bob.

tasha5951

Keeping my hair up and my hands out of it! Just got a touch up and deep conditioner yesterday so there's not much else to do :)

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Shampoo
Conditioner
Henna+Indigo
DC
Dry under dryer
Flat Iron

I'm going to see my mother for the Christmas season, I'm super excited! My hair has to be perfect since my cousins have never seen me with hair longer than APL.

beana

Im wearing a sew in and plan to wash and DC my hair this weekend. I'm using a tar shampoo for my itchy scalp (the winter always makes my scalp go through changes) and doing a steam tx. I have some aphogee leave in (the original version) and may give that a try.

Ogoma

Ayurvedic Treatment (Amla + Brahmi + Maka)
Co-wash with SM ABS Purification Masque
DC with the last of the Jessicurl WDT :cry:
Do a naked wash and go

ImFree27

I will be doing Search and Destroy tonight
Tomorrow - Wash with Shampoo and Conditoner Bar
Deep Conditon with Giovanni Deeper Moisture Conditioner and warm up some oils, castor, olive oil, cocount oil and prob. use the heated conditioner cap.
ACV and Tea Rinse
Moistureize braid up for wig.

winona

Last night
Washed with Anita Grant Poo bar (babassu)
DC with Rusk Keratin Care Deep Penetrating Treatment and Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Curlformer set (extra wide) with As I Am leave in, WGO pomade and Kenra foam (extra hold)

CurlsBazillion

I'm attempting to keep my hands out of it for the most part.

Moisturize and seal my ends with; jane carter revitalizing leave in, giovanni direct leave in and grapeseed oil

Aggie

Always right on time with this thread as usual Terri. I cowashed my hair this morning with Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizing Conditioner and moisturized it well with BB Oil Moisturizer.

I will be doing the same thing tomorrow morning and on Sunday, I plan to clarfiy, hendigo and deep condition it under my steamer. My hair loves a steam following a henna treatment.

On Tuesday I will be getting a weave - thought I'd sneak this one while I was at it:grin:.