Conditioner with great slip for relaxed hair

goldensugar23

hi ladies

I'm looking for a conditioner with great slip for my final rinse after my deep conditioner.Something i can leave on for 1-3 mintues and make my hair super soft.I'm 3c/4a relaxed.

I was using herbal essences but it stopped working for me.They did have a conditioner that came with their highlighting kit that i loved but i long used that up and of course they do not sell it seperately:mad: .

Any suggestions..please!

tia:)

Last edited:
I adore Aussie Moist, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle DEEEP, and NTM Daily Deep Conditioner for the slip they provide.

You can try the VO5 Free Me Fressia. This stuff is amazing and it has ingredients that protect your from the UV rays.

Or if you've got the BIG Bucks, you can try Joico K-Pak. Slip city :woot:

Keracare Humecto!! Great slip and the scent is lovely even after 3 days, with 2 leave in's added on top. Best detangling conditioner I have ever used!!!

Dominican rinses Capilo makes some in Honey & Milk, Sole & Cinnamon, etc. Also Roux Porosity Control. both are excellent for slip and super in the detangling area. HTH's

I liked the Keracare Humecto (sp) when I was relaxed. Lekair Cholesterol worked really well in my hair too when relaxed.

It's too bad herbal essences stopped working. Were you using the one for dry/damaged hair? That one is great and I must say the only Herbal Essences conditioner I've ever used! I use that and Kenra MC.

DDTA is excellent if you can find it(discontinued) this conditioner is slip city.
Check your local Big Lots or Dollar Store.
I bought 60 bottles last month.

SherryLove said:
paul mitchell the detangler rinse
aubrey organics's honeysuckle rose conditioner

thank you everybody!!
I tried aussie ,ntm daily(love the serum and leave-in cream!!),vo5,herbal essences(pink bottle,liked the color treated hair formula which i cant find) humecto...from the bottle...and some gave me some slip but not great slip.
My hair gets pretty resistent:mad: .

today i purched tropical de bano milk protien con and it worked along with the milk and honey capilo rinse..not bad at all.
I'm very curious about AO and my hairdresser cousin..raves..big time about paul mitchells detangler.I'm just to cheap to buy it.:)
Mybe next trip.

goldensugar23 said:
thank you everybody!!
I tried aussie ,ntm daily(love the serum and leave-in cream!!),vo5,herbal essences(pink bottle,liked the color treated hair formula which i cant find) humecto...from the bottle...and some gave me some slip but not great slip.
My hair gets pretty resistent:mad: .

today i purched tropical de bano milk protien con and it worked along with the milk and honey capilo rinse..not bad at all.
I'm very curious about AO and my hairdresser cousin..raves..big time about paul mitchells detangler.I'm just to cheap to buy it.:)
Mybe next trip.

you might want to check your local Sally's and see if they carry the generic version... or u're local walmart (or walmart type store) and try the suave version... the suave versions (professionals line) are really good alternatives to the expensive people, IMO... HTH

Back