in need of a conditioner that gives great slip!

IMFOCSD

Hello... so I have not found a conditioner that gives me good slip. When i am detangling my hair the comb doesnt glide through & the tangles are not lessened, its been a long time since i have used a conditioner that gives awesome slip!

Any recommendations!?

LovelyLouboutin

I love the Loreal new line. The one with the yellow top and the one with the blue top. Paddle brush just glidessssss through my hair.

hot_pepper96

Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner and Diva by Cindy Moisture Conditioner. Both of these have slid through tangles in my very tangle prone, low porosity hair. The Design Essentials conditioner though can be a little heavy if your hair is fine.

PJaye

The most "slipperiest" conditioners I've ever encountered are ORS Replenishing Conditioner, Silicon Mix Bambu and Shescentit's Avocado Conditioner. The slip on all three of these is out of this world.

acapnleo

I'm going to suggest Aussie Moist.

I discovered it a few years ago (when I was a pj). I used it, but kept adding to my conditioner stash. Anyway, over time, it was phased out of my shower arsenal :look: until yesterday. I picked up a new mega size with the pump.

I washed my hair yesterday and conditioned with Aussie Moist and I don't know what the heck I was thinking to stray away from it. I didn't rinse it out and it was easily the best detangling session I have had in a VERY, VERY, VERY long time :yep: It had been such a struggle to deal with my hair on wash days, even co-washing was a pain :(

I haven't had a relaxer in over a year, so I am transitioning / confused :spinning:... but anyway, economical, sold local, simple and effective.

Last edited:

curlyTisME

Aussie Moist would be my recommendation as well. It has always given me great slip. As do the moisture milks from VO5. Those need to be followed with more moisture sometimes though.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Herbal Essence Totally Twisted, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, Hairveda Acai Phyto Berry (has protein), Hairveda Moist PRO (has protein)

Duchess007

Hairvitalize Protein and Balsam Conditioner. It's cone-free, if that matters to you.
$1 for a 32 oz. bottle at Dollar Tree, and you can order online (free shipping to your nearest store).

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

oceanwater

I'm going to suggest Aussie Moist.

I discovered it a few years ago (when I was a pj). I used it, but kept adding to my conditioner stash. Anyway, over time, it was phased out of my shower arsenal :look: until yesterday. I picked up a new mega size with the pump.

I washed my hair yesterday and conditioned with Aussie Moist and I don't know what the heck I was thinking to stray away from it. I didn't rinse it out and it was easily the best detangling session I have had in a VERY, VERY, VERY long time :yep: It had been such a struggle to deal with my hair on wash days, even co-washing was a pain :(

I haven't had a relaxer in over a year, so I am transitioning / confused :spinning:... but anyway, economical, sold local, simple and effective.
Sounds good. Is it a condish you can leave in on dry hair without it turning white?

acapnleo

Sounds good. Is it a condish you can leave in on dry hair without it turning white?

AppleSeed I do leave it on, after cowashing, lots of it. If it turns white, its near my roots... I counter this with some oil or shine spray. I prefer shine spray, since you can apply it all over and it smells really good!!

I'm so looking forward to cowashing again!

lamaria211

Yes to carrots pampering condish
ORS replenish pak
Darcy's
APB (my new obsession)
Silk elements mega sil + cholesterol

PuddingPop

ITA with all who said Aussie Moist. That is the best conditioner ever!!!!!!
Whenever I'm trying out a new conditioner, I take my Aussie Moist into the shower with me too incase the new stuff don't act right, lol

Fotchygirl

Tresemme naturals and Aussie moist
Lilmama1011 can I use Tresemme naturals on relaxed hair, please forgive my ignorance, it's because I have only just started taking care of my own hair. Plus Aussie moist didn't do anything for my hair, instead it kept disappearing and I had to apply more and more. Is it supposed to be like that?

NaturallyATLPCH

OTG Conditioners with fabulous slip:

Aussie Moist
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration
Giovanni Conditioners

I know people have mixed feelings about Soultanicals, but that Mango Dip Detangling Slip is the bidness.gov.edu.com.org!!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Shescentit Cutie Pie leave in. Amazing detangler.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF