Naturals: Conditioners that give you slip

Since going natural I'm having a hard time finding conditioners that give me slip. Silicon Mix and 10 en 1 use to work slip wonders for my relaxed hair, but my natural hair laughs at those. I've tried a few other conditioners but no slip here. The only conditioner that leaves my hair felling super soft is VS so sexy. So naturals please give me some recs.

Are you looking for conditioners to co-wash with, or deep condition?

For co-washing, all I use are V05 Moisture Milks conditioners. I've tried lots of conditioners, but nothing beats my V05.

For deep conditioning, cholesterols work well for me. I find if I DC w/ steam though, it doesn't matter what I use, the tangles just melt away.

Hey IIB girl! :wave:

I'm BCing on Tuesday. So far what still works for me is Elucence MBC. It has never failed me. I detangle/rinse with it then I apply more as a leave in and Denman my hair into a pony and air dry. My natural hair likes it.

I tried VO5 and Suave and no luck. I'm trying not to be a PJ anymore so I refuse to try anything else.

I did get a sample of Hello Hydration conditioner and it worked really well too.

My dd is natural and HE None Of Your Frizzness gives her lots of slip when I co wash with it

Herbal Essences conditioners

OMG Mimi I LOVE your siggie. I am jealous! NEwho, DD pj junkie daughter- I have created a mini me monster. Her raves are Dove Damage Conditioner- it's in a blue bottle and also the VO5 Lavendar smoothing conditioner. Good Luck!

My dd is natural and HE None Of Your Frizzness gives her lots of slip when I co wash with it

I love None of Your Frizzness. This and Mill Creek Botanicals Henna conditioner.
They are the only two conditoners I use when I detangle with my denman. The mill creek contains protein, just in case you are protein sensitive.

I detangled my (WL) hair today in under 10 minutes using Biolage Condtioning balm. I have LOTS of hair so that is really saying something:grin:
I love this stuff so much:spinning: It always makes detangling a breeze, keeps my hair soft and smelling good.

Trader Joe's Norish Spa
Aussie Moist
Suave's Tropical Coconut

I had to leave V05 alone because the consistency was too thin and I was using too much to get the job done.

I picked up some Nature's Gate Organic conditioner from Marshalls for $3.99, hopefully that'll be good.

I like Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose and Island Naturals. Both of these moisturize my hair well. :yep:

Kenra gives me great slip, and the smell Is delish :lick: I will be trying the sister product elucence which I hear Is great as well. :yep:

Hey IIB girl! :wave:

I'm BCing on Tuesday. So far what still works for me is Elucence MBC. It has never failed me. I detangle/rinse with it then I apply more as a leave in and Denman my hair into a pony and air dry. My natural hair likes it.

I tried VO5 and Suave and no luck. I'm trying not to be a PJ anymore so I refuse to try anything else.

I did get a sample of Hello Hydration conditioner and it worked really well too.
Elucence MBC is my baby daddy!!! I DC with it and us it as a leave in....soft soft tangle free hair always...

Trader Joe's Norish Spa
Aussie Moist
Suave's Tropical Coconut

I had to leave V05 alone because the consistency was too thin and I was using too much to get the job done.

I picked up some Nature's Gate Organic conditioner from Marshalls for $3.99, hopefully that'll be good.
I think like that TJ NS too, I just got it, I have to try it a few more times

OT I love your avi and siggy!!!

Back