Moisturizing Deep Conditioner With Slip?

Sally.

Boy, can I relate to your post almost word for word.

I'll be watching this thread.

I can share that I've found a shampoo bar brand that is sooooooo slippery that I can detangle with it. They make several different formulations. So far I've trialed two from the sampler I purchased. One left my hair moisturized. One left my hair SQUEAKY, SQUEAKY clean. I have a review here: https://myhairgrowthstudyexperience...f-j-r-liggetts-coconut-argan-oil-shampoo-bar/

Basically, the moisture formulation is my holy grail cleanser. I chelate once a month and use a scalp cleanser. Otherwise, no other cleanser for me.

About DCs, I've tried dozens to the point of fatigue over it. I found one with amazing slip: the Mielle Organics Babassu Oil & Mint DC one I got from Sally's. Then . . . I found the only one that gives MY hair lasting moisture: the Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Deep Penetrating Hair Treatment.

I wish the former gave me a feeling of lasting moisture. I wish the latter had amazing slip. Then I would only purchase/use one. However, given that I can detangle with my shampoo bar or Soultanicals Slip-N-Slide Hair Glide, if forced to choose just one, I'd have to go with the CRN Deep Treatment.

Last: Qhemet's Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee detangled both my dry and wet hair like a boss and is advertised to be able to double as a deep conditioner. I purchased a sample because it's expensive, IMO.

Please let us know what ends up working for you!
Your review of the moisturizing shampoo bar convinced me to order it. I'll let you know how I like it after it arrives!

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Your review of the moisturizing shampoo bar convinced me to order it. I'll let you know how I like it after it arrives!

I'll look forward to your review!

Huge WARNING: It may only work well on hair that is detoxed of synthetic ingredients. Another poster tried the Coconut bar based on my review, and it was NOT GOOD for her hair. :(

I only use natural ingredients in my products (except for mousse occasionally), so my hair responds differently to natural shampoo bars, I guess.

The 22nd Century Natural Woman lady, for example, says hair has to be detoxed first to benefit from her natural shampoo bar. She recommends a bentonite clay wash.

Sally.

I'll look forward to your review!

Huge WARNING: It may only work well on hair that is detoxed of synthetic ingredients. Another poster tried the Coconut bar based on my review, and it was NOT GOOD for her hair. :(

I only use natural ingredients in my products (except for mousse occasionally), so my hair responds differently to natural shampoo bars, I guess.

The 22nd Century Natural Woman lady, for example, says hair has to be detoxed first to benefit from her natural shampoo bar. She recommends a bentonite clay wash.
That works for me. I'm actually going to do a bentonite detox on my hair tomorrow for wash day. So I'll make a note to do a detox before I use the shampoo bar as well. Thanks again!