in need of a conditioner that gives great slip!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Lilmama1011 can I use Tresemme naturals on relaxed hair, please forgive my ignorance, it's because I have only just started taking care of my own hair. Plus Aussie moist didn't do anything for my hair, instead it kept disappearing and I had to apply more and more. Is it supposed to be like that?

Fotchygirl, I'm relaxed and have used Tresemme without issue.

SimplyWhole

Philip Kingsley extreme elasticer and the conditioner from the Afro- Caribbean line. Detangling is a breeze.

girlonfire

Lately I've been partial to the Tresemme Flawless Curls conditioner. It's the first conditioner I've ever truly liked. Only downside is the smell, but if you like the tresemme smell have at it, I'm just not a fan of that sort of scent.

Tangie

Tresemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Conditioner. I swear this conditioner has changed my life. I use this and the comb glides right through my hair whether freshly relaxed or with weeks of new growth.

jgirl3

I just used Silicon Mix + Kanechom Goat milk conditioner last weekend for the first time.

Great great slip in comparison to my other stuff. But it does have cones, ceramides and whatnot. I wear my hair straight most of the time so it helped a lot

girlonfire

Tresemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Conditioner. I swear this conditioner has changed my life. I use this and the comb glides right through my hair whether freshly relaxed or with weeks of new growth.

Funny that was my fave until I met the as I am co wash. I much prefer the smell of the as I am

mshoneyfly

Lilmama1011 can I use Tresemme naturals on relaxed hair, please forgive my ignorance, it's because I have only just started taking care of my own hair. Plus Aussie moist didn't do anything for my hair, instead it kept disappearing and I had to apply more and more. Is it supposed to be like that?

Im texturized and always keep Tresemme Naturals and Giovanni SAS in the shower in case I need more slip or moisture. I've recently been using the AIA double butter cream and the leave in and I love 'em so much. They are great for my fine, high porosity, tangle prone hair.

I've heard so much about the AIA cowash. I need to try it out as soon as a catch a sale or find a coupon.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

BrownSkin2

Joico moisture recovery conditioner
Derm Organic daily hydrating conditioner

I keep both of these in the shower to detangle.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner

I 2nd this Giovanni SAS. The slip is beyond amazing. It foams up allowing your fingers or comb to glide through your hair.

I also recommend TIGI Moisture Maniac for slip. However if you are sensitive to smells like me, don't purchase. I just returned 2 bottles of this to Target as the smell was too over powering and left me with a migraine. I was beyond sad!

charislibra

I've been looking for the same thing. Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle and Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp broke up with my hair earlier this month. They do nothing against my tangles anymore. Sadness.

I'll be checking out Tresemme Naturals. Thanks ladies. :yep:

PlainJane

Bumping! On the hunt to replace my keracare moisturizing conditioner DC. Great slip, but I need a cheaper alternative...

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Tresumme Naturals (Avocado) has the best slip
I switched to organic products now and the best slip I have found is Yes to Carrots Conditioner. :love:

sugaplum

Star Shooter
lina - i found nexxus humctress to be uber thick and moisturizing and used it for deep conditioning or as a leave-in. For my hair it never gave me slip. i even tried diluting it with lots of warm water to use as co-wash and it didn't work.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I love any of novex conditioners especially the recovering mix. They are my staples because i get beautiful results

Fauxshim

Gym Rat
I like Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. I saturate my hair in it and then stand in the shower with the steam while I brush my hair out. I can detangle my entire head of natural hair in under 5 minutes. I also get very few shed or broken hairs. As for regular conditioner, I find the Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner and the Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter conditioner to work wonders.

Kindheart

Creme of Nature Argan oil - effortless combing

Elasta Qp Soy deep conditioner has AMAZING slip and its cheap.

Myhoneychild HONEY Mask

Last edited: