BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

Kurlee

Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE"

New product line by You-tuber Coliy Head Chick not sure of the Percentage for her Black Friday sale.. Her products are normally $20 it will be $12..Is what the lady on the video I posted states.. This is for her new products not sure if all of it will be $12 just seem like the one the lady reviewed is $12.
8oz for $12.

Here is her FB page
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...54841229.17397.118949278174980&type=1&theater

You tube review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIongZiqbio&feature=share

Actual Site..
http://shop.coilyheadchick.com/main.sc
have you tried this line? it looks like a good lccc alternative. I need a cheaper KCCC:look:, but have yet to find one that is as good.

LadyMacgyver

have you tried this line? it looks like a good lccc alternative. I need a cheaper KCCC:look:, but have yet to find one that is as good.

No not yet but when she 1st lauched the one that is on her site now its only one right now I think that stuff sold out in like 20 min or less.. I heard great things about the product.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas

http://sabinohair.com/

Buy one Moisture Block or Lok & Blok
and get one free in any combination
Starts November 19, 2012 to December 1, 2012

http://www.hairzing.com/

Buy one Perfect Ponytailer in Tortoise--
get the second one FREE
Nov 8- Nov 30 Code: Grateful

HairVeda
Details: Friday 11/23
  • 20 – 30% off everything in store No Coupon Code
  • Plus an Additional 10% off with code:DerbyCity

Last edited:

PJaye

Kurlee

Have you ever tried any of the Curly Kinks products, especially the Satin Roots leave-in conditioner? The ingredients look mighty interesting to someone who was adamant that they weren't purchasing anything this BF.:lol:

MizzBrown

Some vendors have learned to pre stock. Others not so much. I never have too long of a wait for shescentit or webstores like curlmart...nounousboutique or sagenaturals.com. I think I hear the most complaints with hairveda. I may not even bother ordering from them for blk Friday to tell the truth.

I been on here too long for her not to get it together ad prestock. It is VERY annoying.

I dont understand why some vendors still won't get right and prepare for these huge sales.

Ordering stuff on Black Friday only to hope it ships before 12/25/12 is ridiculous. Still happens with many vendors.

Covergirl5906

^ exactly what im trying to avoid. Im not into waiting one month for anything. Also at this time of the year ppl might want to give some of this stuff as gifts, so being able to give it b4 the 25th makes sense .

Kurlee

Kurlee

Have you ever tried any of the Curly Kinks products, especially the Satin Roots leave-in conditioner? The ingredients look mighty interesting to someone who was adamant that they weren't purchasing anything this BF.:lol:
PJaye
yes. I was feeling the KCCC replacement at first, but after using two jars, not so much. The leave-in is just so-so. Like it's good, but nothing to go crazy over. The DC is AMAZING!!! I NEEEED to stock up on it!

PJaye

@PJaye
yes. I was feeling the KCCC replacement at first, but after using two jars, not so much. The leave-in is just so-so. Like it's good, but nothing to go crazy over. The DC is AMAZING!!! I NEEEED to stock up on it!

Kurlee

I was hoping the leave-in could replace DB’s Transitioning Cream (sort of a more moisturizing KCKT dupe I could use as a refresher). I think I will give the DC a shot and see if it can measure up to Shescentit’s Banana Brulee. Thanks so much for your input!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Anyone know if this etsy store will be having a BF sale?

I want to try that slippery elm/marshmallow

@ceecy29

Hey Ms. Ceecy! Yep. She told me she would be having a BF Sale.

I'll 'convo' her later and ask again.:yep: (I see that she is closed during that time) Maybe she's having a Cyber Monday instead.

But I'll let you know what I find out.

Last edited:

ceecy29

@ceecy29

Hey Ms. Ceecy! Yep. She told me she would be having a BF Sale.

I'll 'convo' her later and ask again.:yep: (I see that she is closed during that time) Maybe she's having a Cyber Monday instead.

But I'll let you know what I find out.

Thank you!!! I saw the store closure notice too and was like uh oh!

Let me know what you find out and also when you eventually get to use the SE/Marshamallow d/c, I'd love to know how you liked it.

Thanks!!!

kupenda

Am I the only person salty about Hairitage Hydrations and her wack lil 4 ounce jars? That's not enough product for $12 if you ask me. Yes, a little goes a long way. Fine. But if a lil of my money doesn't go a long way, I'm not spending it. Period. I was all set for a jar of amazon butter. Finger on the pay now button. Then I looked at the other jars and realized it was 4 ounces. Smaller than my jar of DB vanilla cream. I closed it down and headed on back to silk dreams. At least I know I'm LOVED over there lol

IronButterfly

PPl are aware they are under no obligation to purchase anything from anyone. Why all the complaints?

gorgeoushair

kupenda I know-right? I really want to try that Amazon butter but at that price for 4 oz...hmmm, no. I need a good sale. I'm thinking about making my own butters.

kupenda

IronButterfly said:
PPl are aware they are under no obligation to purchase anything from anyone. Why all the complaints?

This is a place where we are discussing our views on the vendors and their products. Hence the Vendors Review sub forum. Should we only talk about great experiences and omit things we weren't happy with? The discussion about Hairveda and their long ship times reminded me to think twice about ordering from them. I live less than half an hour from where they make the actual products and it still takes me two weeks to get something. We are just sharing information. Not bashing

Covergirl5906

kupenda said:
This is a place where we are discussing our views on the vendors and their products. Hence the Vendors Review sub forum. Should we only talk about great experiences and omit things we weren't happy with? The discussion about Hairveda and their long ship times reminded me to think twice about ordering from them. I live less than half an hour from where they make the actual products and it still takes me two weeks to get something. We are just sharing information. Not bashing

Why it's called a vendor review forum. There are always the ones coming with the smart azzz comments as if they r working for the vendor. U can say no wrong abt their "favorite vendor" even when ur concern is legitimate. They can miss me with that for real. I didn't read where any one said they felt obligated to purchase anything.
Anywhoo..still wondering what the turn around time will be for items purchased from hairitage hydrations on BF

Last edited:

jprayze

Anyone know if Essential Wholesale is having a BF sale?

gorgeoushair

Curly Kinks-Nov 23-25 30% off full size products
Hairitage Hydrations Nov 23-26 35% OFF using code ‘BlackFriday2012′
Hydratherma Naturals Nov 23-26 (11am -- 11am) 20% OFF
Tasti Kiss Essentials Nov 23 (9am -3pm PST) 25% off using code 'TastiFriday'
Nov 24 (3am -- 12am PST) 20% OFF using ‘PinkSaturday

Skiggle

Aveyou, is playing games, when are they gonna have that flash sale/....:perplexed

KinkyGenius

Little confused by Sage Naturalceuticals sale. I think someone posted that their sale is from the 23-26 and is 25% off.

But West's blog states:
Sale Date: Nov 23 (In-Store Only 6am -- 7pm) | Nov 26 (Online Only 12:01am -- 11:59pm)
Sale Details: 25-30% OFF Everything + In-Store style demos | 20% OFF Everything using ‘cyber12′ + Flat Rate Shipping (by region)

So when does it start for purchasing online? I'm trying to get my items at the start of the sale.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

ShyIntellect It looks like they are having Cyber Monday (for on-line purchases) doesn't it? Did you email them for Clarification?

Based on what you posted, it appears that they are having Cyber Monday.

ceecy29 I got a reply back from Naturelle Grow = Yes they will be having a Black Friday Sale.

KinkyGenius

@ShyIntellect It looks like they are having Cyber Monday (for on-line purchases) doesn't it? Did you email them for Clarification?

Based on what you posted, it appears that they are having Cyber Monday.

@ceecy29 I got a reply back from Naturelle Grow = Yes they will be having a Black Friday Sale.

It does kinda appear like they're having a Cyber Monday sale so the sale wouldn't go into effect until the 26th. I'll shoot an e-mail her way.

Does anyone know if Ovation is having a sale? I'd like to try out their Advanced Cell Therapy.