They still have some good buys.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE"

Afroveda 35% Pre-Black Friday Sale. Code = PREBFS November 10 & 11th

Dposh167

Yesss curlmart has free shipping.

I'm gonna order hairitagehydrations now so I don't have to worry about it on blk friday. I'm making my list right now for everything I want

Tibbar

Now THIS is how you have a sale! I've never tried this line, but I can't pass this up.

OK, I just ordered $65.00 worth of stuff from Hairitage Hydrations, then had the nerve to click on the link to the sale in The PomadeShop... I have to stop myself...... Oh and I never tried either line but I couldn't pass up 44% off, it's like they were taunting me...:drunk:

Tibbar exits thread...
Tibbar prays for restraint when Black Friday really gets here,,,,
:look: :nono: :ohwell:

Oh, my purchases :
Sprout
Castor Oil and Shea Butter Hair Growth Treatment
Rich Amazon Butter
Mango Tango Cloud
Avocado Cloud
Sweet Butter Pomade
Blackberry Sage Hair Moisturizer
Whipped Shea Butter- Golden Whip
Coconut Mango Hair Moisturizer
Silk n' Aloe Cream

:lick: excited to try my new stuff...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Afroveda is having a Special Sale of Several Discontinued Products. (NO CODE NEEDED)

Two of her Oils are both selling for $9.95. And 3 of the Conditioners are selling for $8.95! (each)

That's a Great Deal, if you don't mind buying products that are being discontinued from the Line.

IronButterfly

^^Bought two of those conditioners AND used the discount code for extra savings!!!

My first Afroveda products ever.:lick:

Last edited:

Dposh167

just bought my stash from Hairitage Hydrations:

Cocoaloe hair Hydrator
Lemon Cake Face Frosting
Silk n Aloe Cream
Coconut Mango Hair Moisturizer

One vendor down....a couple more to go. I'm not trying to do what i did last year for blk friday. I found myself in a bind cuz I had to stay on the computer to wait for the vendors to open....But i also like to shop at the stores. So if some vendors are doing any early sales i'm gonna jump at it.

I'm also gonna try to just buy from a vendor that sells many different brands. Rather than jumping from site to site

Iluvsmuhgrass

What products are good from heritage hydrations?

:look: I'm really liking these so far. The smell is soooooo incredibly awesome and I'm impressed by the quality of the products. A little goes a long way.

- Soft and Creamy Vanilla Lavender Hair Butter (2nd fave. I use this on my hair and skin. My hair loves this and it smells wonderful)
- Coconut Mango Hair Moisturizer (3rd fave. Lighter oil/moisture)
- Creamy Avocado Cloud (1st fave. Heavier blend but my fine hair loves it. I've gone through a small jar and this is going to be a staple for me this fall/winter.)

I just ordered more of the Lavender Hair Butter, Lemon Cake Face Frosting, and
the Castor Oil and Shea Butter Hair Growth Treatment.

Tibbar

@Tibbar

Great Choices. Nice Haul!

IDareT'sHair,
Thanks! I really had to limit myself because so many things caught my eye... That 44% discount made it really easy to pull the trigger though.
(It was like I was SAVING money -- or at least that is the spin I'll put on it to hubby.)

What product(s) do you think I'll like best? I've been eager to try this product line...
I have natural, thirsty twists.. :lol: :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

@Tibbar

I love all the Soft & Creamies (Horsetail, Jojoba & Argan, Tea Time)
I love Sprout, Jar of Joe, Coco Aloe Hydrator, Happy Hempy.
I love the Butters/Pomades (Peach, Amazon and Sweet & Buttery)
I love "Clouds" Mango/Tango & Avocado
I love Coconut Yuzu, Silk n Aloe

Honestly, all of them are nice. Great Customer Service, good price point too.

EnExitStageLeft

I bought the Happy Hempy Pomade. I had my eye on that for a while with 44% off I jumped at the chance.

EnExitStageLeft

I also just purchased the Lemon Cake Frosting. I have some Acne Scarring I wouldn't mind getting rid of.

dmples2

This is my first purchase from Hairtage Hydrations so I am excited to try out this product line. I got the following: Sprout, Cocoaloe hair hydrator, soft and creamy horsetail hair butter, and green tea time. I wanted to try the lemon cake frosting but it was sold out. I plan on getting it black friday.

Dposh167

I just read that HAIRITAGE HYDRATIONS black friday sale will be 35% off.
I think some of yall should take advantage of this 44%

gorgeoushair

When does this sale ends? Ya'll are making it real hard on what to get. LOL

Kurlee

curly kinks heads up:

Black Friday Preview
Our Black Friday Sneak Peek!
We are excited about this year's Black Friday so we wanted to tease you a little bit about what we have in store for you. We are launching a new product that we think you are going to love! There will also be a generous discount given through out our entire store including samples. We will also be giving away a FREE GIFT!

On top of these awesome promos we will also have a limited supply of Gift Sets available to give that special someone the perfect present this year.

Our FREE SHIPPING for orders over $65 will still be active so not only will you be able to take advantage of our great promotions, you can get FREE SHIPPING as well!

A more detailed mailer will be sent closer to Black Friday so be sure to pass it on and be on the look out for that in the next few days.

Bajanmum

Thank-u, hun.

My only excuse is that I'm bone tired...So I missed it. :yep:

LadyMacgyver

This is usually when I found out about shops I never heard of b4.. Like the Pomade shop and Heritage Hydrations. Can't wait to see what else is going to be posted..

sheanu

Do Shea Moisture and Nubian Heritage have sales. These are my absolute favorite lines! I've seen a turnaround in my hair and skin since using :yup:

Covergirl5906

I see some stuff I'm interested in from haritage hydrations. What is the turn around time gonna be for receiving items placed during the black friday sale?

Dposh167

I see some stuff I'm interested in from haritage hydrations. What is the turn around time gonna be for receiving items placed during the black friday sale?

Some vendors have learned to pre stock. Others not so much. I never have too long of a wait for shescentit or webstores like curlmart...nounousboutique or sagenaturals.com. I think I hear the most complaints with hairveda. I may not even bother ordering from them for blk Friday to tell the truth.

LadyMacgyver

New product line by You-tuber Coliy Head Chick not sure of the Percentage for her Black Friday sale.. Her products are normally $20 it will be $12..Is what the lady on the video I posted states.. This is for her new products not sure if all of it will be $12 just seem like the one the lady reviewed is $12.
8oz for $12.

Here is her FB page
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...54841229.17397.118949278174980&type=1&theater

You tube review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIongZiqbio&feature=share

Actual Site..
http://shop.coilyheadchick.com/main.sc

Last edited: