Soft-n-Silky Curl cream leave in

Amaka Creations-
Burdock Root & Brahmi Deep Ayurvedic Treament

Bel Nouvo-
Avocado Hair leave-in

Pomade Shop-Peppermint Pomade..

Happy Hair Growing!

Babygrowth

I'm glad y'all got your orders because their products sound sooo delish I think I might have shed a tear if I couldn't order from them ;-)

Side note: do y'all think we can convince the pomade shop to make a tea pomade like or better than IPN's since I'm boycotting IPN I would like someone else to make one I can buy?

Lita

IDareT'sHair Lita :spank: for that soultanicals code

Now what do y'all hussies recommend?

APrayer4Hair I like the whole line..My favs are-Mango Dip..Love,Love this..Detangles & softens you can use as a lite weight leave-in...The Knot Sauce is awsome..Melts tangles aways,with ease...Delite spray.Love it as a refresher & doesn't make your hair sticky..Keeps it soft...I spray it on my roots.

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Babygrowth Chile...Gurl... Yeah....You have to go through the entire process. :look:

I think it's like 4-5 steps and then right before you hit PayNah it will ask you for a Discount Code.:lol:

Babygrowth

Babygrowth Chile...Gurl... Yeah....You have to go through the entire process. :look:

I think it's like 4-5 steps and then right before you hit PayNah it will ask you for a Discount Code.:lol:

Dag! Lol! I figured that. Sometimes I wish they would just go ahead and mark them down instead of these boobytrapped codes!

Lita

Got my Bath & Body Works..

Luv Naturals shipped..

Bell Nouva shipped..

Pomade shop shipped..

Naturelle Grow shipped..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Imoan

Got my Bath & Body Works..

Luv Naturals shipped..

Bell Nouva shipped..

Pomade shop shipped..

Naturelle Grow shipped..

Happy Hair Growing!

Ms Lady U know you be getting your shopping on.. wowzers... :lachen::lachen:

EnExitStageLeft

.......I ordered the broccoli seed oil blend from saravun last night and my order shipped at 8 this morning.....Guess who's about to get more of my money:).

EnExitStageLeft

I scared to order anything from HQ. I've heard stories of jars with no labels, order never being received, orders received with missing products and so many more :nono:.

EnExitStageLeft

:mad:IDareT'sHair.....I would hate if she was. Some of her products look delish :lick:. I'm just to chicken .... to order :lol:.

@Lita...I just checked the ingredients and it doesn't seem as spectacular as the name lead them on to be. Then again it can be perfection in a bottle and my scary behind could be missing out :(.

On another note...Got my Jar Of Joe :happydance:. I plan to use it interchangeably with Hairtrigger as a Prepoo scalp oil and for daily scalp rubs :). I's cookin' with coffee and tea now :guiness:.

Last edited: