CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR'S SALES HAIR CARE...PLEASE POST HERE

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lawd.....The Christmas Sales have started already! :holiday:

Ya'll PJ's & Haulers and Occasionals really To' Up some BF & Cyber Monday Sales:lol:

So, let's get this Christmas/New Year's Party Started as we Rock Out 2012 and Roll right into 2013

As you hear about Great Buys...Please let errrbody else know about them too.

BEAUTYU2U

My birthday is this week so I have to buy because ... um, :look: I want to get the products before um, I mean as Christmas presents :lol:

See how that made no sense? I'll do anything to justify my actions lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
felic1

When you 'subscribe' to their Newsletters or mailings, they automatically send you notifications about up coming Sales & thangs.:lol:

And since I'm a Hauler, I'm signed all signed up. The Pomade Sale info came from another member = Darlingdiva.:yep:

She alerted me, and I posted it.

darlingdiva

Darcy's Botanicals

December 15: 25% off discount on the Coconut Cupuacu Butter Natural Hair Pomade (she's having a special sale on this pomade because it's out of stock until December 12)

**If you guys decide to buy this pomade, would you please save one for me?**:Rose:

Lita

Lita Letting you know it's out here......*cough*

I'm here....

I want-

*Re-Up-QB Coco tree Detangle ghee...My Hair LOVES this...

*Luv Naturals..Detangle & Dc

*Ambrosia-Honybush Milk & Satin Leave-in

*Coily Head Chick-Hair Martini & Ultimate Hair Treatment..I was told the Hair Treat can be used as a leave-in year round..That's something I'm looking for....

CUTTING-My products down & trying to stick with what my hair LOVES...lol

And of course whatever product my hair falls in love with from BF purchase,I will re-up..

Non hair-Another pair of sneakers,jogging suit,boots & another jacket,,

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

IDareT'sHair

You know, I try and I try some mo' to embark upon no buys, but then I log on and see threads like this pop up and I think to myself "These PEOPLE keep giving me reasons to let these vendors jack me fa my paper" and then I look at the OP's name AND ITS YOU! :lachen: You know I have a hard time trying not to.. *clears throat*.."research" :look:.

With all that being said.....EnExit is subbed and her paypal account is locked and loaded, LEHGO! :grin:, :lachen: and :happydance:

Lita

I have plenty MD...IDareT'sHair if she has a new Dc,will purchase,if not..I'll re-up on staples next go round...

*Are you getting anything?

Happy Hair Growing!

Imoan

Geez, I need to figure out where to put all this hair stuff.... I have taken up the bathrooms cabinets, closet,under bathroom sinks, both my new 3 drawer carts are FULL, *I wish I had a walk in closet just for hair stuff* @ IDARE.. how do you DO IT??? I bet you have a seperate HOUSE just for hair products.. lol

gennatay

you know what would be a major surprise, if Kinky Curly had a sale. I would stock up on the custard and leave-in.