BLACK FRIDAY SALES NOTICES ONLY***** (it's not a game:-)

rufus12

Yeah, I bought the only thing I really wanted from folica. I got the Turbo Power MegaPower 4000 Professional Hair Dryer. I got it for 94.00 and free shipping. Woop!

I might get a steamer, the key word being "might."

Hi,
I wish that I would have known that somebody wanted the Turbo Power Megapower 4000, I had purchased two brand new and I only use one. You are going to loveeeeeeee it, it is by far the best blow dryer ionic, ceramic, tourmaline, and nano all-in-one.:grin:

lol, rufus12

SimJam

Oyins shipping is making me sit on the fence .... it exactly cancelles out my discount and also we cant get the sample sizes today, so I'll have to pat another shipping cost on monday :(

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Ok so I bought $33 worth of Qhemet. I hope it's some good stuff!!

i see a lot of people missed the shipping free thingy

was shipping prices ok?????

ladies.... i go in so next time if ya'll need me to make a purchase & then split shipping with you all...... (send it to u)

i'm gain...... i still may go back

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I made my qhemet purchase. Last time around everything I wanted was sold out so I figured since I got up late this morning everything would already be gone.

For those of you who are interested:
KBB is offering a 30% discount on all in-store and online purchases. Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY
This coupon code is valid from 11/26-11/29.

Pompous Blue

DOES OYIN EVER HAVE A 20% OFF DURING THE YEAR?????
I waited all of this year for a 20% off sale. Never saw one. The most I think I've seen is a 5% - 10% off sale.

I waited all year for this sale 'cause the nearest brick 'n mortar store near me is over 6 hrs away. My savings was $20.40; shipping was $11,50. But the sale was still worth it to me. Won't order from them 'til next Black Friday. Unless they have a 20% off during 2011.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

November has been filled with amazing sales on a multitude of your favorite products. We hope you are geared up for Black Friday.... It is finally here! Everything in the store is 33% OFF! This is our largest sale ever. It may never be available again, so take advantage while the savings last.

Happy Shopping and a safe weekend to all!
SALE EXPIRES 11/29/2010 AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN STANDARD TIME,USA.
ORDERS PLACED PRIOR TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL NOT RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT.
NO RAIN CHECKS.

Your Coastal Scents Team

Coastal Scents:

1st of all!!!! I HATE U and love you all at the same time
you with this iiiiiiiish put the biggest dent in my wallet today:ohwell: :drunk:

guess I will be selling shea butter well ladies!!!! i ordered waaaaaay too much

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

I waited all of this year for a 20% off sale. Never saw one. The most I think I've seen is a 5% - 10% off sale.

I waited all year for this sale 'cause the nearest brick 'n mortar store near me is over 6 hrs away. My savings was $20.40; shipping was $11,50. But the sale was still worth it to me. Won't order from them 'til next Black Friday. Unless they have a 20% off during 2011.
ok...ok

dusts self off.... pats forehead..... i'm going in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

For those of you who are interested:
KBB is offering a 30% discount on all in-store and online purchases. Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY
This coupon code is valid from 11/26-11/29.
never ordered here either

heard tons about a hair milk.... but all the names changed.... did she change the formula as well?????

(ponders.... did i hit qhemet hard enuf?...sighs i guess 20% off---- i did aiight):perplexed

SimJam

never ordered here either

heard tons about a hair milk.... but all the names changed.... did she change the formula as well?????

(ponders.... did i hit qhemet hard enuf?...sighs i guess 20% off---- i did aiight):perplexed

Im just now wondering this myself :spinning:

but since Ive nvr used the products before and am not exactly sure if I'll LOVE them.... I kinda consoled myself with that fact

also wondered abt the KBB too:ohwell:

Keshieshimmer

i see a lot of people missed the shipping free thingy

was shipping prices ok?????

ladies.... i go in so next time if ya'll need me to make a purchase & then split shipping with you all...... (send it to u)

i'm gain...... i still may go back

Well the cheapest shipping would by 4.95 for one of the priority flat rate boxes.

Ok so I was one the fence with this Darcy's, but I had to buy b/c of that full sized free item!

EllePixie

^^^^^
i believe its 1 per order

I know some people ordered two, but I don't think she would (or should) honor that because there was a limited supply. It's sold out now, but it's like come on people don't be greedy...lol!

@thehairlab Personally, I never thought Miss Jessie's was good - I used the Meringue and the Stretch Silkening Cream in order to test and not be labeled a hater (lol), and they both dried out my hair TERRIBLY. Like, it took a week for my poor hair to recover. There are definitely better products out there. The only thing I've actually heard people really like is the Buttercream for twists or a refresher.

SimJam

lol ... @ hay dont be greedy.

well I intend to use and review my freebe.
Im like so excited
cant wait to get all my stufffffffs

Im still eyeing Oyins honey hemp condish ... ahhhh decisions

EllePixie

lol ... @ hay dont be greedy.

well I intend to use and review my freebe.
Im like so excited
cant wait to get all my stufffffffs

Im still eyeing Oyins honey hemp condish ... ahhhh decisions

Um. Honey. Hemp. Get it! I personally love it as a LI more than a rinse out - it's very thin and light so it's easy to think you need a ton (which is why I can use waaay too much in the shower and then feel like I'm wasting it), but it's moisturizing as a mug :lick:

I am SO excited to try the Hair Dew - I love leave-ins without glycerin b/c I can use them year round and there isn't as much guesswork. If I don't like it, I'mma be on here salty as all get out! And they say it has a buttery cream scent....mmmmm...

SimJam

Um. Honey. Hemp. Get it! I personally love it as a LI more than a rinse out - it's very thin and light so it's easy to think you need a ton (which is why I can use waaay too much in the shower and then feel like I'm wasting it), but it's moisturizing as a mug :lick:

I am SO excited to try the Hair Dew - I love leave-ins without glycerin b/c I can use them year round and there isn't as much guesswork. If I don't like it, I'mma be on here salty as all get out! And they say it has a buttery cream scent....mmmmm...

those are the 2 items I have in my cart, since abt 2:00 today .... I shud just get em or else Im gonna have whatever the opposite of buyers remorse is LOL

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Well the cheapest shipping would by 4.95 for one of the priority flat rate boxes.

Ok so I was one the fence with this Darcy's, but I had to buy b/c of that full sized free item!
i would loooooove to know what anybody can get inside of that $4.95 box
i can't even put a small castor oil in there (seriously) .... if it bulges, my usps won't ship

i've been arguing with that darn post offices for nearly half a year.... i know earlier this year i ordered several of the Afro grow long detanglers and each box was $4.95 but fit the 1/2gallon so i know the box prices changed..... i even still have the dayuuum boxes she sent them in

but i guess the small qhemet pomades may fit in there.... but i wouldn't think so ... i'll check later

@elle yeah.... girl i do my research:ohwell: (thus all the dayuuum questions :look: :lachen:) i can see nonie shaking her head at me now!!!

but i went on alllllllll the sites, and youtube sealed the deal
but again it's apart of my slight OCD trait:grin: i hit miss jessie hard.... but only with the same product (baby butter creme) praying i love it... but yeah i kept hearing that word "crunchy" on the pudding and not much better on the others

kimmay loved the meringue (sp) but.... i couldn't find many others who did

Last edited:

Dak

It doesn't say how long it will last, but Jasmine's Bath and Beauty "hairluv" is 25% right now.

My favorite etsy seller, SpecificallyRandom, is offering 20% off your entire purchase now through Sunday, November 28.
Use coupon code SRBLACKFRIDAY at checkout. View Super Soft Knit Headband by SpecificallyRandom on Etsy

If you're looking for a comfortable headband, check out her super soft knits, plus, free shipping.

Duchesse

I'm so pissed I ordered some Oyin last week, and missed out on the discounts!! Whya wasn't this thread made earlier!

Keshieshimmer

I'm so pissed I ordered some Oyin last week, and missed out on the discounts!! Whya wasn't this thread made earlier!
You can never buy too close to black friday. I think someone at the board started a black friday thread in october!

@the HairLab. I have only seen the 4.95 box once and I remember think WTH? Why don't they have a flat rate box in the middle, its 4.95 then BAM 10.95. jerks. =(