BLACK FRIDAY SALES NOTICES ONLY***** (it's not a game:-)

hannan

im not buying another thing till christmas. i set my phone for 5am to catch some of the koils by nature shealoe rinse out and leave in.

:lol: You had me going for a minute. And what's on for sale during christmas? I don't celebrate but I could get a birthday present for myself. It ain't like we got a proper boxing day over here.

Last edited:

empressri

:lol: You had me going for a minute. And what's on for sale during christmas? I don't celebrate but I could get a birthday present for myself. It ain't like we got a proper boxing day over here.

lol! my bday is on boxing day...

but i want some anita grant, a big strawberry ice cream curl junkie curl rehab, and MAYBE a steamer. so that's my christmas/bday gift to myself.

Pompous Blue

so.... does hairveda offer 30% off of her 10lb conditioners???? during the sale?

anyone know?
I would be surprised if she did. I asked this question some time ago but no on seem to know the answer. The salon sizes were 30% off during her Sept Madness sale. I'm glad I got an oil and DC then.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

I would be surprised if she did. I asked this question some time ago but no on seem to know the answer. The salon sizes were 30% off during her Sept Madness sale. I'm glad I got an oil and DC then.
thanks pompous! also sis are they any good? do u love her conditioners? ( i mostly gravitate towards leave ins)
but i've yet to try her line

i see you're on it girl!!!!! i gotta look up your list of what you bought

I've only used commercial lines until now.... found the goodness of black owned natural products.... selling all of my commercial products, and restocking with the goodies:spinning:

but yeah.... I gotta look up your list

Pompous Blue

thanks pompous! also sis are they any good? do u love her conditioners? ( i mostly gravitate towards leave ins)

I've only used commercial lines until now.... found the goodness of black owned natural products.... selling all of my commercial products, and restocking with the goodies:spinning:

I heart Hairveda's Sitrinillah DC, Cocasta and Avosoya Oils. I purchasea them in gallon sizes. I couldn't resist the 30% off the Sitrinillah DC and Cocasta Oil in Sept. So, I won't be purchasing anything during her CyberMonday sale. I'm well-stocked.

After trying out so many DC, hers came out on top followed by SSI's Banana Brulee as my fave DCs.

rufus12

so.... does hairveda offer 30% off of her 10lb conditioners???? during the sale?

anyone know?

I emailed her this question on her Facebook website and her response;" No bulk on sale this time, but we will have a special on larger sizes very soon."

AHeadOfCoils

i see a lot of people missed the shipping free thingy

was shipping prices ok?????

ladies.... i go in so next time if ya'll need me to make a purchase & then split shipping with you all...... (send it to u)

i'm gain...... i still may go back

NOPE! My order with the discount was $22.00 and there was no tax but shipping was $11.50. That's more than half of the total order. :nono: So my total ended being $33.50. I tried to copy and paste but it's not having it.

HennaRo

Here's Camden Grey's "sale" for Cyber monday

Purchase $45.00 to $79.99 in products, receive $5.50 off. Code: CYBER-5
Purchase $80.00 to $129.99 in products, receive $11.00 off. Code: CYBER-11
Purchase $130.00 to $224.99 in products, receive $19.00 off. Code: CYBER-19
Purchase $225.00 to $324.99 in products, receive $28.00 off. Code: CYBER-28
Purchase $325.00+ in products, receive $37.00 off. Code: CYBER-37

Renewed1

That's their sale? :lachen:

Is there another website that sells oils?

PJaye

I waited all weekend for this? What the :censored: ...?

AHeadOfCoils

Are there anymore Cyber Monday sales....

Kinky Curly really didn't have a sale this weekend? What the kind of mess is that?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
My wigs purchased from EbonyLine shipped today. I'm not familiar with reading their electronic shipping labels but it appears they shipped me the alternate color (#1B) for both wigs. Do they have a habit of doing this..not shipping your primary color (#2)?

LaToya28

My wigs purchased from EbonyLine shipped today. I'm not familiar with reading their electronic shipping labels but it appears they shipped me the alternate color (#1B) for both wigs. Do they have a habit of doing this..not shipping your primary color (#2)?

That usually means that your primary color was unavailable. That's why they have you choose an alternate.

Dak

I ordered lotion from Jasmines Bath & Beauty on Friday afternoon; it was in my mail box yesterday. Dana is fantastic! :yep:

AHeadOfCoils

I was, too. I received a shipping notice from Oyin this morning and just received one from myhoneychild.com.:yay:

I'm happy, now.

I don't feel so bad anymore. I received my Oyin shipping notice on Sunday :lachen: My problem is that the UPS website says that it's in MD still. :lol:

bronzebomb

Wow! Pilar has an amazing body! I need her work-out plan!