Best Smelling Hair Oil....

lana

I didn't read every page. BUT, I have to say Perfect Results Cherry Almond Oil is the best smelling oil. I wear it and I put it on my hair.

It's about 7.99 at any beauty supply.

krissyprissy

Barbara said:
What are the ingredients?

Surge #9 Oil
Soybean oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e, aloe vera oil, tea tree oil, coconut oil, fragrance

I like it because the ingredients are simple.

HERicane10

DEFINITELT that Ginseng Wonder Gro , plus you only have to travel to your local Wally World or BSS to purchase.

Barbara

Princess
nikkipoo said:
Avocado oil, Almond oil, Honey Oil, Vitamin E, Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, and Jojoba Oil

Thanks for taking the time to post the ingredients.

Barbara

Princess
krissyprissy said:
Surge #9 Oil
Soybean oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e, aloe vera oil, tea tree oil, coconut oil, fragrance

I like it because the ingredients are simple.

Thanks for posting the ingredients.

anherica

bklynwildheart said:
:lick: marzipan :lick:

Where do you get this oil from? What are the ingredients?

I order online from www.sheabuttercottage.com

It's a pure oil that comes from the seeds of the sapote tree. It smells so yummy. :)

Miss*Tress

anherica said:
I order online from www.sheabuttercottage.com

It's a pure oil that comes from the seeds of the sapote tree. It smells so yummy. :)
For some reason that link didn't work but I found them here instead: http://www.akuawood.co.uk/about.shtml

Anita Grant also sells sapote oil (anitagrant.com) and it does smell heavenly. It reminds me of maraschino cherries.

tnorenberg

I have to go for the Asante oil also. I use it on my hair and body. It's almost like a baby powder smell. The BT and Kemi oil are nice too.

rosalindb

Miss*Tress said:
Anita Grant also sells sapote oil (anitagrant.com) and it does smell heavenly. It reminds me of maraschino cherries.
I got mine from Anita Grant and it does smell heavenly. I am going to start using it this weekend on my hair to try it out

CORBINS

I like Soft and Beautiful Botanical Oil in the green spray bottle. The smell stays with you all day!

nikkibrown

All organic mollire grape seed oil smells just like grapes if you like grape, you will love and it work great!i use it on my babies hair which is super dry and it helps her alot.