What Are Your Best-Smelling Hair Products?

darlingdiva

My Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion just arrived, along with a sample size of moisture-boosting shampoo.

Both of them smell so good, especially the growth lotion (it smells like cake batter. I literally want to put it in my mouth & eat it).

Whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm always smelling my hair products. The ones that smell the best to me are:

1. Karen's Body Beautiful Deep Conditioner (Honey Oatmeal Scent)
2. Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Oil (Honey Oatmeal Scent)
3. Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey
4. Aphogee 2-min Keratin Reconstructor

What are your best-smelling hair products?

chebaby

kbb pom. guava, cranberry cocktail and coco lime

curls products smell soooo good. like vanilla

hairveda whipped gelly and vatika frosting

oyin honey hemp conditioner and whipped pudding. the pudding smells like chocolate.

that_1_grrrl

V05 moisture milk in either Strawberry or Champagne Kiss
Vatika Oil
Burts Bees More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut conditioner
Bee Mine hair serums.

honeisos

I love fruity or tropical scents , i love my aussie moist , organix mango , mandarin and shea poos and the cons , cantv leave in , lustrasilk shea and mango dc . im sure ill come back and add more lol !

suburbanbushbabe

John Masters Organics Citrus and Neroli conditioner. Very mild fragrance but I just want to dip my nose in it. Not a hair product, a moisturizing lotion called Organic Fiji in red currant. yummie! I'm fragrance sensitive so stuff like KBB and Burts Bees is an invitation to sneezing, watery eyes and headache. I buy KBB fragrance free.

Dommo

ORS Replenishing Deep Conditioner
Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner
Oyin BSP
Oyin Juices and Berries
Pantene R&N Intensive moisturizing Conditioner

charmtreese

I love the smell of :

Black & Bossie natural hair and scalp oil- Fresh citrus smell
CHI Silk Infusion- smells like cologne
Ojon Revitalizing Mist- tropical, coconut, Fresh scent

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine
Victoria Secret Oh So Sexy Conditioner
Frederic Fekkai Glossing Conditioner
Oyin Burnt Sugar
Proclain Glossing products

I know this may sound strange to some, but I :love: the smell of Wen Fig products.

Aggie

May I say ALL:grin:! I don't buy anything unles they smell great and if I purchase them online and if they don't smell good to me, I give them away. I can't stand crappy smelling stuff in my hair.

I must admit though, I ain't gettin' rid of my henna no matter how bad it smells. That's what essential oils and ginger root powders are for - to enhance the smell:grin:.

mstar

Luxury bacon
My Lilypad Bathworks Protein Hair Mist. I get compliments on it every single day. Right now, I have it in these scents: Creamy Coconut, Creme Bouquet (Stila dupe), Clementine Lavender, Vanilla Musk, Alchemy, Harvest Moon, Un Bois Vanille (Serge Lutens dupe), and Wild Honeysuckle. They all smell awesome, but the Creamy Coconut is the best coconut scent I've ever smelled.

Hydratherma Naturals Moisturizing Lotion and Oil smell amazing in the bottle, but the scent vanishes on my hair.

Brownie518

I like Garnier Sleek & Shine leave in serum, Bee Mine in either scent, CHI Silk Infusion, and also the scent of the Hydratherma Naturals Oil and Growth Lotion.
Ooooh, can't forget my Seyani Butter. I'm using Strawberry now and it's delish!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think Sitrinillah Smells Wonderful. Also the VS So Sexy. Also, Giovanni SAS Deeper Moisture, and Mizani Intensive Overnight H20 Treatment. Mega-Tek, AO HSR and WC aren't bad smells either.

BrooklynSouth

OYIN products smell deliciously edible. I also like the scent of IC Aloe leave-in..light but has a certain fragrance I like.

Toy

Hydrathema Oil
Ors replenshing conditioner
Aussie Moist conditioner
White Rain Lavendar conditioner

Austro-Afrikana

The body shop honey moisturising conditioner smells so so SO good, and it leaves my hair smelling like it.
I also like the smell of megagrowth lotion

KynniB

-Hairveda mango papaya scented products
KBB coco lime, coco mango, pomegranate guava scented products