Best Condish for Yummy Smell

Coffee

I just bought a new conditioner I want to try today - Renpure Organics Silk Protein, Pomegranate and Olive Leaf Extract. The smell is amazing! Smells like tropical fruit and berries!

You're right, it does have a great smell to it!!

preciouslove0x

Jasons Natural Sea Kelp (i honestly imagine heaven smelling like this!!!)

HE Reconditioning Conditioner (purple).... lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it!

Barbie83

If you're a scent freak like me, you simply MUST visit Valerie's Uncommon Scents. I actually can't believe more LHCF'ers don't know about it. She sells a shea butter conditioner that is great for co-washing.
but the best part is.....

There are 400 (yes 400) different scents! Yummy sounding ones like Coconut Cupcake, or designer fragrances like Light Blue, or even unique ones like Soap Bubbles and Fresh Baby. And there are scent descriptions for EVERY scent. :yep:

It's awesome!!!!!

www.valeriesuncommonscents.com

MahoganyJazz

If you're a scent freak like me, you simply MUST visit Valerie's Uncommon Scents. I actually can't believe more LHCF'ers don't know about it. She sells a shea butter conditioner that is great for co-washing.
but the best part is.....

There are 400 (yes 400) different scents! Yummy sounding ones like Coconut Cupcake, or designer fragrances like Light Blue, or even unique ones like Soap Bubbles and Fresh Baby. And there are scent descriptions for EVERY scent. :yep:

It's awesome!!!!!

www.valeriesuncommonscents.com

I've looked at her site several times... But there are too many scents for me to choose! I never end up buying anything for that reason.

catgurl

If you're a scent freak like me, you simply MUST visit Valerie's Uncommon Scents.

OMG!!!

:wow:

I've just been browsing the site and I am going to be so so broke! Too bad she doesn't ship intl but I will just have to get my US relatives to post it!

THANK YOU!!

Tee

Biolage Hydrating Balm is really nice.

Aussie is the other one people tend to smell when I use it.

Barbie83

I've looked at her site several times... But there are too many scents for me to choose! I never end up buying anything for that reason.

That was my problem at first too....what helped me was purchasing samples (they cost $1 apiece) of the 20 or so scents that appealed to me the most.

After sniffing the samples and deciding which scents I liked the best, I went back and ordered the conditioner(s). I actually got it narrowed down to about 3 or 4, and I'm the most indecisive person in the world so that's huge for me! :yep:

Barbie83

^^^I actually printed off the entire list of scents/descriptions and highlighted the ones I thought sounded good :look:

yes, I need help. :lachen:

YankeeCandle

Biolage Hydrating Balm (Smells like yummy floral citrus)

Oh my word, this smells SO good! I can't really even describe the smell. But it smells the way I wish wildflowers WOULD smell. Although it is a floral scent to me, it is not heavy or overpowering at all.

Toy

Aussie Moist 3min
Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner
Joico Kpak Intense Hydration conditioner
Organix Pomergranate & GreenTea conditioner

catgurl

Okay Barbie83, you hurt my pocket!

I just bought 4 condish and 3 leave-in sprays from Valerie:

(Gingerbread House)
(Pumpkin Crunch)
(Spiced Hot Cocoa)
(Mocha Java)
(Japanese Cherry Blossom)
(Saffron & Honey)
:lick:

I live in London so my mom has to ship to me and that controlled me a bit.

But then another thread mentioned Gracefruit website which does essential oils, soap making supplies, etc and they have a lot of yummy single scents to make your own combos and......I bought 15 scents! (only 10ml each but still).

I figure I can add them to conditioner, bath, aloe, etc.

That's it no more hair purchases til May! :help: I need a 12 step programme!