What Are Your Best-Smelling Hair Products?

Shay72

Natural, 4A
All Hairveda products with the exception of Step 1 of the Methi Sativa Recovery System
Oyin's BSP, J&B, Honey Hemp Condish
Every single Jasmine's product I have ever ordered
Aussie Moist

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
anything Herbal Essences, my fave being Hello Hydration and Long Term Relationship Leave-in

Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I'm a mostly natural product user so basically everything Shescentit, Chagrin Valley & Hairveda that I own.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think Sitrinillah Smells Wonderful. Also the VS So Sexy. Also, Giovanni SAS Deeper Moisture, and Mizani Intensive Overnight H20 Treatment. Mega-Tek, AO HSR and WC aren't bad smells either.

I Also Like: Healthy Sexy Pumpkin, Elasta QP Mango, and SheScentIt as well.

Barbara

Princess
Hot 6 hair oil, Hairobics hair oils, Elasta QP Mango Butter, Africa's Best Herbal Oil Complex, TCB Naturals, Wondergro Shea Butter Mega Moisture

Verifen Complex Beneficial Phase Shampoo, Constant Care for Ends, and the Hairline Essential Cream

djanae

no competition.

BY FAR, my Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner....
and this is coming from someone who usually prefers fruity scents. (although I do love me Vo5 Moisture Milks too)

It really smells like SWEET cake batter. yum!

outspokenwallflower

My best smelling hair products are:

Linange Restructuring Coconut & Shea Butter Mask:lick:
Joico K-Pak Reconstructor:lick::lick: Banana Coconut Tropical smoothie anyone?!?! 2nd fav.
Aphogee 2 Minute:lick:
Kerastase Ciment Thermique (not a foody smell, a light fresh citrus smell)
Silicon Mix (not a foody smell either, just very fragrant-- the ex loves this smell)
Ojon Revitalizing Mist-- like, fresh fruity (kinda) tropical juice:lick:

MY FAV: AG Fast Food...:lick::lick::lick: It's like candy or berries...or candy and berries...When I first smelt it in a salon, I was in love. Now that I got my hands on it, I love using it in my hair:grin:

Last edited:

Angelicus

You ladies give the best fragrance ideas for hair. Mine is using Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea as a final rinse. My SO is always in my hair now that I use it.

Other stuff I loved:
Suave Milk & Honey Line
VO5 Strawberries & Cream
Suave Tropical Coconut Line
Organix Coconut Milk Line

And my favorite is: Victoria Secret's Sexy Collection.

Opalsunset

Shescentit Chocolate whipped hair cream (I want desserts after i smell this, its so yummy!)
Redkin Smooth Heat protectant (Smells amazing.)

VioletWylde

Herbal Essence LTR, Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 creme and also plain old rosewater (though the scent dissipates quickly on my hair)

anon123

Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk is the best smelling product I have ever used. You have to be careful with it, though, cuz if you use too much it will be overpowering. The hair milk itself is okay, but the best part about it is the smell (to me).

Oyin Honey Hemp conditioner smells very nice in a milder way. Oyin's Whipped Pudding smells like chocolate if that's a smell you like for your hair.

beans4reezy

Hydrathermal Naturals Growth Lotion and the oil. Hairveda almond glaze and Cocasta Shikaki Oil, HE LTR (Raspberry).

LaidBak

HairVeda Vatika Frosting! Hands down. I am so scent picky. I order/buy everything else unscented just so that I can apply a thin layer of VF over it for the smell. LOVE IT! I love it so much that I will continue to buy it even though I prefer plain old coconut oil on my hair.

moriahar

I love Aussie Deeep 3 Minute Moisture Treatment Conditioner. It smells tropical and coconutty. The best this is that the scent stays in my hair til the next washing. In fact I conditioned my hair one Sunday and I could still smell the Aussie Deeep the following Friday when I went swimming. Its not a strong scent, very faint. Its just enough for you and your SO to KNOW that your hair smells good! :)

SEMO

Proclaim Olive Glosser Spray smells wonderful. It works nicely, but honestly, even if it did nothing I'd still use as a hair perfume. I love it.

Last edited: