Best Condish for Yummy Smell

catgurl

Hi Everyone,

I thought it would be great to know everyone's favorite condish for great smelling hair.

I co-wash most of the time so I use a lot of condish but I am very picky about fragrance. Unfortunately, some of the best moisturising are not the best smelling IMHO. (e.g., I hate the smell of AO HSR, smells like bug spray to me :sick2:)

Please try your best to describe the smell. Here are my favorites (I need more suggestions!)

1. Darcy's Botanicals Peach Kernel Hair Milk (as a leave-in)- peach cobbler :lick:
2. Anita Grant Rhassoul Deep Condish Block - chocolate! (also like the Rasberry Chocolate)
3. Inecto Pure Coconut Oil Condish - Coconut & cocobutter
4. AO White Camilla Condish - Floral and slightly powdery

NappyGoddesse

:wavey: oooh, oooh, oooh!!!

First Place for smell goes to: Suave Coconut Condish! That smell has me like :drool:... I use it to co-wash, and as a deep conditioner with coconut oil, and even as a leave in when I'm protective styling or bunning.

Second runner up: White Rain Tropical Coconut. Its the dollar store brand, but its still like :lick: and conditions my hair well.

Third Place: Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner (and Shampoo) :spinning:

Next to try: Inecto Coconut :yep:

CaliDiamond

Biolage Hydrating Balm (Smells like yummy floral citrus)
Victoria's Secret So Sexy Conditioner (Drives the SO crazy)

NikkiGirl

For me it is definitely Victoria's Secret So Sexy. I smell it for days after. It smells delish and everyone comments on it.

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner (coconuts)
Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Conditioner (fruity smell and it lingers after it's rinsed out)

Grand Prix

Keeping an eye on this thread, I love great smelling hair!

Aubrey Organics GBP - old fashioned soap, clean
Giovanni Smooth as Silk - citrusy, fresh
Jason, Natural Sea Kelp - tropical/nutty, warm

Nonie

Keeping an eye on this thread, I love great smelling hair!

Aubrey Organics GBP - old fashioned soap, clean
Giovanni Smooth as Silk - citrusy, fresh

Jason, Natural Sea Kelp - tropical/nutty, warm

I love conditioners so much and since I don't use anything else on my hair after a wash, they are usually the smell that lingers in my hair. I agree with the bold above. Trader Joe's Nourish Spa also leaves a clean smell in my hair. I also shared how one morning I thought someone was making something fruity and yummy as I was waking up coz I could smell it, only to realize it's the Organix Pomegranate smell from my hair under my baggy. :lick: Love! And I love love love the smell of Organics Red Grape Conditioner. :love:

natstar

VO5 Passion fruit smoothie. hairveda sitrinillah. vs so sexy

ETA- I agree with others- I like Aubrey GPB too- it reminds me of the original skin so soft smell from Avon

Last edited:

Salsarisma

I love Victoria's Secret So Sexy. The first time I used it, I went out dancing the next night and my dance partner told me my hair smelled nice!

coli

1. MoroccanOil Hydrating Mask (after 6 days, my hair still smells like it)
2. Kerastase Masque Age Recharge
3. Aubrey Organics GPB

BlackGeisha

VS So Sexy
:lick:

Coffee

My fav smell good condishes are:

Alfaparf SDL Diamante Illuminating Mask - sexy
L'OCCITANE - clean and fresh
Alterna 10 Masque -fresh and tasty
Anything Lanza - hawaii
Renpure condish- moisturizing one

Last edited:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
silicon mix has a very nice smell!!!!!!!

and it stays with you for a few days, no need to wear perfume while you have this in your head!!!!

Vashti

I just bought a new conditioner I want to try today - Renpure Organics Silk Protein, Pomegranate and Olive Leaf Extract. The smell is amazing! Smells like tropical fruit and berries!

Last edited: