Before and After pics..

Mocha1111

Sunnydey, Lilly's is the only salon I go to. Their wash and sets run from $25 to $28, I believe, depending on the length of your hair. Nena charged me $28 for some reason. I don't think my hair is very long and it definitely isn't thick. My girlfriend also gets her relaxers done there. She gets Affirm, and I believe they charge $60 for Affirm. They also offer other relaxers that are cheaper. As far as the service...it is cool. Sometimes there is a language barrier. Some speak better English than others. Nena is pretty good. Lillie is the owner and if she is there then she will be able to translate...lol Oh and they charge extra for the conditioner or you can bring your own and they won't charge.

London, I just got a wash and set with large rollers and then after sitting under the dryer, they blew my hair out straight with a roller brush and then I wrapped it myself.

leejure

I don't know why I can't view your album! It keeps telling me that the password doesn't work

-lee

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Your hair looks fabulous. And your Maltese is such a cutie.

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO to both statements!!

Vanessa22

Your hair looks wonderful!

But, I can't believe no one has asked: What is your regime and what products are YOU using?

I'd love to know!
TIA

soapdiva2

Your hair looks sooo healthy and shiny! How often do you let the dominicans blow dry? I love to have this done but I have fine hair and can't take it more than once a month (occasional treat for me)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
Mocha1111 said:
I have posted before and after pics from my trip to the Dominican salon yesterday for those who are curious to see. Enjoy!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mocha, your hair looks great! Did they use a round brush or comb attachment when they blow-dried your hair???

How do u wear your hair at night after getting a dominican blowout?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Mocha, do u know approx. how big in diameter it is? I have a round brush thats about an inch in diameter and I think its too small. sorry for all these questions but Im gonna try this style at home

karly

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
Gorgeous! I wish I could find a Dominican salon in MI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too....

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
Mocha1111 said:
Thanks again ladies...I am blushing.

Kitty18, I went to Lilly's Hair Plus off of Jimmy Carter in Gwinnett. Nena did my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl you got me wanting to make an appointment today. Your hair is gorgeous!

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
i hate it when fotki wont work for me...i dont get it , i copy paste the password and everything....

[/ QUOTE ]

She has it written as Hair but fotki is case sensitive and it's really hair with the h in lower case. HTH