My Ellumen (Hair pics)!!!!

Love the color and shine..Wish I could see a shot from afar though...and one from just the front (color half):look::yawn:.

Sooo can it lighten dark hair to blond--ish or would my hair already have to be lifted/lightened?
ETA: it looks GORGEOUS on you! :yep:

I've read about this product on another hair forum. They called it an "acid dye" and compared it's ingredients to Manic Panic hair color.

I like the color choices from Elumen better - Manic Panic is a little bit out there for me!!

CLASSIC CREAM FORMULA

Last edited:
Can't wait for updates! I said I wouldn't dye anymore but I'm excited about at least using the clear for some shine.

BTW: Good to see you Napp. Your hair is still gorgeous!

I have beein interested in cellophanes lately since I dont want to experiment with actual dye but this looks great. If I got some I would definitely take it to my stylist and let her put it on. The whole base level thing confused me so I know its not DIY for me! You can actually mess up a good thing if you do it wrong! So I will do a little more research before I decide between this and a Dominican cellophane!

I just ordered the copper shade (KK@ALL) from Hellogorgeous.net for $20.95 plus 4.95 flat shipping.

I have very dark hair so it will be more of a translucent "cellophane" color for me.

Can't wait!!

I just ordered the copper shade (KK@ALL) from Hellogorgeous.net for $20.95 plus 4.95 flat shipping.

I have very dark hair so it will be more of a translucent "cellophane" color for me.

Can't wait!!
yes plz update I would love to see how it turns out

I broke down. After reading the 27 thread on longhaircommunity and the past threads on here. I have wanted jet black hair without the inconvenience of only being able to henna indigo. I will post results when I finally get to put it in:)

I broke down. After reading the 27 thread on longhaircommunity and the past threads on here. I have wanted jet black hair without the inconvenience of only being able to henna indigo. I will post results when I finally get to put it in:)

What color did you get? :grin:

DEEP NA@2 6.7oz and BRIGHT BR@6 6.7oz. I will do a strand test but my object is get a really deep black that has red undertones outside:):grin:

Back