My Ellumen (Hair pics)!!!!

Halimah

Hello ladies
Just wanted to share my pics from trip to the salon yesterday. Has anyone else ever got an ellumen done if so plz post pics!

Ellumen are hair dyes that has no chemicals in them at all, promotes hair growth, shine and fullness and most of all makes your hair softer. This is my second time getting this done. But I love the two tones.

Attachments

• elumen2.jpg
    elumen2.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 995
  • elumen3.jpg
    elumen3.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 932
  • elumen4.jpg
    elumen4.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
The color is nice. What salon did u go to?
Hello ladies
Just wanted to share my pics from trip to the salon yesterday. Has anyone else ever got an ellumen done if so plz post pics!

Ellumen are hair dyes that has no chemicals in them at all, promotes hair growth, shine and fullness and most of all makes your hair softer. This is my second time getting this done. But I love the two tones.

Sent from my Zio

Pretty! A lot of ladies that my mom works with use this and they love it.

Can you tell us what your stylist does? I've always wanted to order it, but I know that there is a method to the application.

Pretty! A lot of ladies that my mom works with use this and they love it.

Can you tell us what your stylist does? I've always wanted to order it, but I know that there is a method to the application.
For some reason they dont let u order online. But she puts it in like regular dye and u sit under the dryer for like an hr and then u wash it out.

They sell it on Beauty Encounter, and I think I've seen it on Amazon.

Here is the product site. I found some good info here:

http://www.elumenhaircolor.com/elumen_2/pages/main.php

The thing I always liked about it is that it's permanent BUT you can remove it!

WHAT??? I said I'd never dye my hair again, but this stuff sounds like a miracle coming true. If their website is telling the truth (which I hope it would be) you can dye your hair...without damage... and remove the color whenever you felt, but keep your original hair color... I have to look into this. Why dont more people use this???

WHAT??? I said I'd never dye my hair again, but this stuff sounds like a miracle coming true. If their website is telling the truth (which I hope it would be) you can dye your hair...without damage... and remove the color whenever you felt, but keep your original hair color... I have to look into this. Why dont more people use this???

I was thinking the same thing. I want to experiment with hair color but all the horror stories got me saying heck naw:nono:

Love the color,shine & fullness....

*Do you need to use any special conditioners/shampoos for it?

Happy Hair Growing!

Love the color,shine & fullness....

*Do you need to use any special conditioners/shampoos for it?

Happy Hair Growing!
No special shampoo even though they do sell some stuff on the official site. But the salon just use their regular aveda products. But ladies its no tricks to it. Believe me I never heard of it untill I came there myself but I fell in love and everybody there gets it every three months it really helps with hair growth as well and moreover helps with keeping your hair healthy!

No special shampoo even though they do sell some stuff on the official site. But the salon just use their regular aveda products. But ladies its no tricks to it. Believe me I never heard of it untill I came there myself but I fell in love and everybody there gets it every three months it really helps with hair growth as well and moreover helps with keeping your hair healthy!

Every 3 months isn't so bad..I'm going to look into it for my Mom..She relaxes her hair & color....*JUST TRYING TO GET HER TO SWITCH TO ANYTHING IS THE CHALLENGE .... I'm going to try ..

Happy Hair Growing!

Damn, this is nice.
Hair color that promotes growth & shine? Is permanent BUT still removable?
Did I jst die and go hair heaven :)?

Sent from my DROID PRO using Long Hair Care Forum App

How does it help w/growth & health? It sounds too good to be true. Have you experienced any dryness from it?

How does it help w/growth & health? It sounds too good to be true. Have you experienced any dryness from it?
No I haven't experience any and plus honestly I wouldnt know due to the fact that I moisturize my hair 2x a day anyway lol. But guys the stuff really works u just have to try it for yourself.

Every 3 months isn't so bad..I'm going to look into it for my Mom..She relaxes her hair & color....*JUST TRYING TO GET HER TO SWITCH TO ANYTHING IS THE CHALLENGE .... I'm going to try ..

Happy Hair Growing!
yeah that's great but naturals can use it too! Everyone at the salon is natural except me lol becuz I just gave in smh

My mom didn't introduce it to me as a color. She told me some ladies on her job get the treatment to straighten and silken their natural hair. They go to the same salon as the OP I think. I googled it and found out that it is a color.

Sparkling Shine from a Repair Effect –
Another Elumen Benefit
Porous areas in the hair reduce shine
The astringent effect of Elumen’s acid formula
reduces the porous areas within the hair
The result: sparkling shine, brilliant color results
and improved hair structure

Edit: here's an old Elumen thread - http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...ussion/121296-has-anyone-heard-haircolor.html

I wanna try it! :look:

Last edited:
A few salons use this here, including a friend of mine salon. She said it helps straighten natural hair and she uses a prep, then color and finally a lock treatment. I was gonna get it done last Sunday but scary me decided not to. Since I can order it online I will do it myself and post results.

Sent from my Zio

A few salons use this here, including a friend of mine salon. She said it helps straighten natural hair and she uses a prep, then color and finally a lock treatment. I was gonna get it done last Sunday but scary me decided not to. Since I can order it online I will do it myself and post results.

Sent from my Zio

Do you mind telling me where to order online? TIA

Back