AUGUST 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

denise44

J. Monique's Natural

35% off Code: SCHOOL35

8/13 - 8/18 per her facebook page.

It says Wed. 8/17 to Mon. 8/18 so I'm thinking it was a typo.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
IDK, some of the U1B1 challenge folks said not to mess with them

Shay72

Yeah....I was one of 'em:blush:.....:lol: I think you'll be good tho'.

That Amala & Nettle was the only thing I bought consistently from her line.

I actually did like it. Both with & without the Soy Protein.

I doubt it you'll have any mess.:look:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Ynobe Shop 30% off any size Amla & Nettle Moisturizing Deep Conditioner Code: FAVDC Valid: Today - Sunday 6 p.m. EST
I don't see this product on the site. Anyone else have that issue? Might be a sign to keep it moving.

BranwenRosewood

NaturallyATLPCH

Beamodel

:lol:.....Lawd I want them all. :look:

Especially the Coffee Oil and the Green Powerhouse one.:lick:

@BrawenRosewood

I'm sure you could probably request them w/o in the "Notes Section":yep:

I was looking at the Coffee Oil and Olive/Oats one.

I'm a little leary of coconut oil too. But if it's mixed with something, it doesn't seem to do any harm.

Pompous Blue

ouidad.com

* Liter Sale: All liter (33.8 oz.) sized products are 15% off. Enter promo code GOBIG15 at checkout. Offer available for a limited time only, while supplies last. Cannot be combined with other promotion code offers. Offer is subject to change without notice. Offer is valid through September 1, 2014, at 11:59pm (EST), while supplies last.
* Free shipping offer valid for standard delivery service for orders placed on Ouidad.com and shipping within the continental United States only. A minimum purchase of $50 is required to be eligible for free shipping. No minimum purchase is required to receive free sample; simply select your sample at checkout. Available while supplies last.

prettyinpurple

The Whole Foods store in Dallas had 25% all supplements ONE DAY ONLY (today). Sorry for the late post. Also i am not sure if this is nationwide.

I assumed the Friday sales are the same everywhere (or at least in the local area) but I didn't really know.

I took advantage of that Friday sale in DC last week. They even had a clearance table of vits and you would get 25% off the clearance price. Sadly I didn't find anything of interest on that table :lol:

jlatr

8/20 friends and family sale at Walgreens. 20% off Online and in store. Use code "family20" online
image-1722923446.jpg

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

*Save 25% on orders of $50 or more is valid online only. Offer not valid in stores. Use promo code 555250. Offer excludes OPI, equipment, gift cards and Beauty Club memberships. Not valid with any other offer. Offer expires at 11:59 pm ET 08/22/14. Sally Beauty reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems. Subject to change without notice.

Prices online may differ from in store. All prices online reflect USD. Shipping restrictions are noted on the product page. Not all items at
SallyBeauty.com can ship to Canada.

Meridian

Anita Grant

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
www.coilycandy.com

30% off today " schoolhouse"

i've never shopped here before so I dont know how shipping is but spied it so Im sharing it,