MARCH 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Pompous Blue

Okay, So Blue, I went into AV because I've always wanted to try her ACV Rinse.

So, I add my 1 (one) Shikakai Hair Oil to my Cart (it automatically adds in the ACV Rinse).

Guess how much Shipping is/was?.............$15.10.:blush:

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Okay, So Blue, I went into AV because I've always wanted to try her ACV Rinse.

So, I add my 1 (one) Shikakai Hair Oil to my Cart (it automatically adds in the ACV Rinse).

Guess how much Shipping is/was?.............$15.10.:blush:
IDareT'sHair
Yeah, she on something. What's her problem? Doesn't she realize she now has COMPETITION. That Shikaki oil was the be all for me and my hair at one time.....But then she starting acking crazy, I had to jump ship....Hairveda's Cocasta and Avosoya is my HG. And add to that Vatika Frosting.

BTW. I'm down to 3 jars of Vatika and I know it won't last but another 2 - 3 months. When does she stop shipping for the season? And is Hattache offering the biggest discount right now? I need to get 4 - 5 jars to take me through to Sept/Oct when she starts shipping it again. (Vatika is the BEST sealant for my hair. I luvs that stuff.)

Beamodel

Annabelle's Perfect Blends (Etsy)

*** SALE ALERT ***

It's that time again! April 4th - 6th, all of our Moisturizing and Deep Conditioners are Buy 2 Get 1 FREE! This offer can be used in conjunction with any of our coupon codes. Any order over $50 after applicable discounts, will receive a free leave in conditioner of your choice. Also all body lotions and body scrubs will be 30% off. Price will reflect discount.

***Please note, no customizations are included with this sale offer due to volume. Masks and buttas are also not included in this offer. No limit on free items****

gorgeoushair

^^Thanks for posting but ummm this is the March sale thread...we can't get this sale now so how u gon do us like that? LOL

Beamodel

^^Thanks for posting but ummm this is the March sale thread...we can't get this sale now so how u gon do us like that? LOL

Lol, I'm aware that it's the March thread. Some PJ's like to be aware of sales ahead of time so they can prepare accordingly.

Once the April thread comes out, it will be posted again.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, she on something. What's her problem? Doesn't she realize she now has COMPETITION. That Shikaki oil was the be all for me and my hair at one time.....But then she starting acking crazy, I had to jump ship....Hairveda's Cocasta and Avosoya is my HG. And add to that Vatika Frosting.

BTW. I'm down to 3 jars of Vatika and I know it won't last but another 2 - 3 months. When does she stop shipping for the season? And is Hattache offering the biggest discount right now? I need to get 4 - 5 jars to take me through to Sept/Oct when she starts shipping it again. (Vatika is the BEST sealant for my hair. I luvs that stuff.)

@Pompous Blue

I:love: that Shikakai Oil. So, it basically boils down to Free Shipping.:ohwell:

The ACV Rinse is $16.00 and Shipping is $15.10.:perplexed

What a Game.:yawn:

Anyway....We Contacted BJ a couple weeks back. VF will stop selling in June.:yep:

re: Hattache - I don't think 15% very much of anything:look:.

Curlmart and AveYou seem to be having the biggest discounts as a variety-type store.

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

I:love: that Shikakai Oil. So, it basically boils down to Free Shipping.:ohwell:

The ACV Rinse is $16.00 and Shipping is $15.10.:perplexed

What a Game.:yawn:

Anyway....We Contacted BJ a couple weeks back. VF will stop selling in June.:yep:

re: Hattache - I don't think 15% very much of anything:look:.

Curlmart and AveYou seem to be having the biggest discounts as a variety-type store.
IDareT'sHair

Gurrl..... you wait 'til she hits you with $29 shipping for 4 products like she did me.....That's why I had to just let her go.....Just like you said, those 30% and 35% discounts were basically "Free Shipping". Why don't she do a REAL sale with a 35% discount and FREE SHIPPING!!! LOL....But you know me. I still won't buy. Long since left her alone.

And I'm hoping Hairveda will have the VATIKA FROSTING on sale around Easter time, if 15% is the best I'm looking at right now. (She had a 6th anniversary sale Apr 15th last year; maybe she'll have one this year.) I can use my Sapote Oil to seal, but I only use that occasionally since it's so expensive (I bought it when it was not on sale and I've never seen it on sale. But it and VATIKA FROSTING are on equal footing.)

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Just in case no one else posted it,

Sally's Beauty - 25% off over $50, Promo code 555102 (good til 3/29/2014)

bronzephoenix

ATTN: Clearance at Walmart last night... Snatched the last bottle of Giovanni direct for $4!!! I don't use them but AsIAm products were there too... I almost bought the Double butter creme since it's regularly $22 but I'm sticking with my staples! :D

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-912429616.jpg
    image-912429616.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 61
  • image-951681109.jpg
    image-951681109.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image-61893624.jpg
    image-61893624.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 54

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Bobeam Natural

Has its own website now

To celebrate she's offering a discount code SPRING15 which will give you 15% off on your purchase.

The etsy site will be still up and running until inventory runs out, but the coupon code works only for the new site.

website is bobeamnaturalproducts.com

NaturallyATLPCH

^^I know you're aware that it's the March thread...just saying LOL..just ready to hit pay now..

Some of us are and have prepared our cart for the Annabelle's sale in March :look:.

I am so over these venders high shipping and measley discounts.

Sorry to turn this into a mini rant, but after AV's last sale where she was charging $11 to ship two items I was done.

After going back and forth with Naturally Amari after she increased the price of a butter she hadn't noticed in over a year because she uses more shea butter in it, I am done. I also inquired about flat rate shipping and didn't get anywhere, done.

These raggedy 15% discounts, especially if there is a $50 minimum (Naturally Amari), DONE.

They better talk to Erica. Her business practices and quality products are putting a lot of people to shame. Too much competition out there.

As cwmarie said a while back, flat rate shipping or bust. I will no longer support anyone whose shipping goes up as my items in my cart go up.

Carry on ladies.

Beamodel

Some of us are and have prepared our cart for the Annabelle's sale in March :look:. I am so over these venders high shipping and measley discounts. Sorry to turn this into a mini rant, but after AV's last sale where she was charging $11 to ship two items I was done. After going back and forth with Naturally Amari after she increased the price of a butter she hadn't noticed in over a year because she uses more shea butter in it, I am done. I also inquired about flat rate shipping and didn't get anywhere, done. These raggedy 15% discounts, especially if there is a $50 minimum (Naturally Amari), DONE. They better talk to Erica. Her business practices and quality products are putting a lot of people to shame. Too much competition out there. As cwmarie said a while back, flat rate shipping or bust. I will no longer support anyone whose shipping goes up as my items in my cart go up. Carry on ladies.

NaturallyATLPCH

Well said Girly :)

Jace032000

Some of us are and have prepared our cart for the Annabelle's sale in March :look:.

Sorry to turn this into a mini rant, but after AV's last sale where she was charging $11 to ship two items I was done.

After going back and forth with Naturally Amari after she increased the price of a butter she hadn't noticed in over a year because she uses more shea butter in it, I am done. I also inquired about flat rate shipping and didn't get anywhere, done.

These raggedy 15% discounts, especially if there is a $50 minimum (Naturally Amari), DONE.

They better talk to Erica. Her business practices and quality products are putting a lot of people to shame. Too much competition out there.

As cwmarie said a while back, flat rate shipping or bust. I will no longer support anyone whose shipping goes up as my items in my cart go up.

Carry on ladies.

I have two items sitting in my NaturallyAmari cart. One is a spritzer and the other a leave in detangler...both amount to $48........wth? DONE!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Carry on ladies.

NaturallyATLPCH Stop playin...you aint gonna go for SSI anymore?

NaturallyATLPCH

NaturallyATLPCH Stop playin...you aint gonna go for SSI anymore?

FroReal, the only reason SSI MAY get a pass is because you can get free shipping at $60.00 and she offers frequent sales that are at least 25%. But even her shipping gets the side eye.

Let me go finish venting in the Naturally Amari thread. Then she gives me a free shipping code to use because of an order she messed up but come to find out I have to spend $30 to use it? :rolleyes:

NaturallyATLPCH

I have two items sitting in my NaturallyAmari cart. One is a spritzer and the other a leave in detangler...both amount to $48........wth? DONE!

Jace032000, I tried to stand for her, work with her, give her the benefit of the doubt when, although her butters are fabulous, people knew her shipping was too dang high and her discounts were ridiculous. Her minimums were a joke, and you can't offer no free shipping? Even her anniversary sale, 15% off $50.00 or more? The hayle? She had another sale where you had to spend like $70.00 to get 25% off. I didn't participate in either cause I thought maybe we were being
PC punked or something, but I will not support these bogus hair hustlers anymore.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
FroReal, the only reason SSI MAY get a pass is because you can get free shipping at $60.00 and she offers frequent sales that are at least 25%. But even her shipping gets the side eye.

Let me go finish venting in the Naturally Amari thread. Then she gives me a free shipping code to use because of an order she messed up but come to find out I have to spend $30 to use it? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that makes sense. And it's easy to go over 60 to get the free shipping. NaturallyATLPCH. Too bad about NaturallyAmari. Her stuff looks interesting. But I aint got time to be paying mad money for no shipping for two things. :nono:

NaturallyATLPCH

Yeah, that makes sense. And it's easy to go over 60 to get the free shipping. NaturallyATLPCH. Too bad about NaturallyAmari. Her stuff looks interesting. But I aint got time to be paying mad money for no shipping for two things. :nono:

FroReal, her butters are really amazing. I have a couple of 16 ouncers to get through but I'm good, I am staying on the APB, train, going to get some of her butters when they are sale. I'm like, can't you talk to other venders to find out how to do flat rate shipping? I even asked her that. I told her I was a member here and she was losing a lot of interest because of the shipping. When shipping and deals are right, we go hard over here to support you.

gorgeoushair

As @cwmarie said a while back, flat rate shipping or bust. I will no longer support anyone whose shipping goes up as my items in my cart go up.

Carry on ladies.

You mean, April? I know and there's nothing wrong w/ that cause I do too. I'm just saying we can't hit pay now as of yet b/c the sale hasn't started. LOL Tis all...

I'm not sure what the rest has to do w/ my post but I'm glad you got your vent out. LOL I also don't like vendor whose shipping goes up as you keep adding to your cart. This is the main reason why I have not ordered from SheScentit. What kind of **** is that? Why is it so hard for vendors to offer a flat rate shipping?

And as for AV I refuse to order from her b/c of her prices and the fact that when she first came out, her prices were very, very reasonable and then she started smelling herself...:nono:

myronnie

Are the leaveins included in.the next Annabelles sale? Im looking at the blueberry cheesecake as a good protein free leavein!!

NaturallyATLPCH

Yes gorgeoushair, I meant we were preparing our carts now in March for her April sale. :yep:

I went on my tangent because I think you mentioned AV's high shipping and I just had some flash backs LOLOL...

This Naturally Amari mess just happened yesterday. I had been supporting her for a year. It's like a bad break up in a relationship :lol:, everything just comes out in the end.