MARCH 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I went ahead and bought 2 leave in's from APB cause I don't really need any DC's right now even though the pj in me wants to get some for the next sale. I still have a few unopened DC's in my fridge smh lol.

oneastrocurlie

Some of us are and have prepared our cart for the Annabelle's sale in March :look:.

I am so over these venders high shipping and measley discounts.

Sorry to turn this into a mini rant, but after AV's last sale where she was charging $11 to ship two items I was done.

After going back and forth with Naturally Amari after she increased the price of a butter she hadn't noticed in over a year because she uses more shea butter in it, I am done. I also inquired about flat rate shipping and didn't get anywhere, done.

These raggedy 15% discounts, especially if there is a $50 minimum (Naturally Amari), DONE.

They better talk to Erica. Her business practices and quality products are putting a lot of people to shame. Too much competition out there.

As cwmarie said a while back, flat rate shipping or bust. I will no longer support anyone whose shipping goes up as my items in my cart go up.

Carry on ladies.

NaturallyATLPCH

#teamflatrateshipping lol

That's why I haven't bought from SSI. I like her fortifying masque but I'll do without.

PBN gets love because she does those bogos!
Oyin in now in Target (although I haven't found one that has it yet :nono:)
Shea Moisture is on the ground although with Camille Rose
Elucence only gets bought during a CM sale but with my stash I won't need to rebuy anytime soon.

It's too many alternative for charging crazy shipping. I'm queen of closing a browser tab!

Jace032000

Yes gorgeoushair, I meant we were preparing our carts now in March for her April sale. :yep:

I went on my tangent because I think you mentioned AV's high shipping and I just had some flash backs LOLOL...

This Naturally Amari mess just happened yesterday. I had been supporting her for a year. It's like a bad break up in a relationship :lol:, everything just comes out in the end.

I know what you mean--you got me started on NaturallyAmari and I absolutely LOVE her butters and her No-poo Shampoo…but it is not that serious. :ohwell: I've got plenty to last me until I can find a vendor who is just as good.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Treat yourself to fresh, handmade cosmetics this Spring!
No code necessary.
15% Off all of our goodies + Free Shipping!
Offer ends Wednesday the 9th of April 2014.
Free shipping for standard airmail & UK first class delivery.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Treat yourself to fresh, handmade cosmetics this Spring!
No code necessary.
15% Off all of our goodies + Free Shipping!
Offer ends Wednesday the 9th of April 2014.
Free shipping for standard airmail & UK first class delivery.

This is Anita Grant?

Pompous Blue

entwinecouture.com

::{❈❈SPRING IS IN THE HAIR...$10 DAYS ARE ON THE WAY!❈❈}::
SAVE UP TO 60%...STARTING MONDAY!! (3/31/2014 - 4/08/2014)

We've made it through the harsh winter in recent history...so let's celebrate with 10-Days of $10 Days! Starting Monday, March 31st - April 8th! Exclusively @ www.EntwineCouture.com

THE LARGEST SALE OF THE SEASON!

❈ $5- 2oz. Creme De la Mold
❈ $5- 1oz Clique La Trois
❈ $10- 2oz. Total Perfection Argan Oil
❈ $10- 4oz Exotique Butter Creme Hydrator
❈ $10- 4oz. Creme Jelle Styler
❈ $10- 8oz. Afrodisia 9 Exotique Leave-In Potion
❈ $20- 8oz Exotique Butter Creme Hydrator
❈ $20- 8oz. Creme Jelle Styler
❈ $20- 8oz. The Clique Cleansing & Conditioning Duo

toaster

Does anyone know what the shelf life is on the Entwine Products? I use the Butter Cream Hydrator every day and want to purchase the 8 oz while it's on sale, but I just opened a 4 oz container and it lasts me about 6 weeks.

Pompous Blue

Does anyone know what the shelf life is on the Entwine Products? I use the Butter Cream Hydrator every day and want to purchase the 8 oz while it's on sale, but I just opened a 4 oz container and it lasts me about 6 weeks.
toaster I just opened a jar of the hydrator and styler last week that I purchased in 2012. Nothing wrong with them.

So at least a 2 year shelf-life. Oh, they were stored on a shelf and never refrigerated.

ronie

toaster I still use my 8oz jar that I purchased last year with no issues. I don't straighten often so it will be a while until I use it. I keep it in a closet with all my other products.

fiyahwerks

:cheers: to this right here!^^^^^^^

If I wanted to spend the money to see her at Healthy Hair Dimensions when she comes in May I would SURELY ask her about it!

$11.25????? :shocked:
Two items???? :shocked:

I was going to order 4 items and shipping for USPS Priority was $18.15. :nono:

I ship items all the time. The shipping for four items of that size should be no more than $10 bucks using priority mail. I've shipped large boxes of printer ink for cheaper than that.

I wanted to try it... Maybe next time.