AUGUST 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

*Save 25% on orders of $50 or more is valid online only. Offer not valid in stores. Use promo code 555251. Offer excludes OPI, equipment, gift cards and Beauty Club memberships. Not valid with any other offer. Offer expires at 11:59 pm ET 08/30/14. Sally Beauty reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems. Subject to change without notice.

Prices online may differ from in store. All prices online reflect USD. Shipping restrictions are noted on the product page. Not all items at SallyBeauty.com can ship to Canada.

Pompous Blue

sheaterraorganics.com

LAST DAY for MEGA Coupon, Marula Oil is Back, Plus All New Castile Shea & Argan Liquid Soap

Take 30% OFF all Shea Terra Organics' world famous products. Discover why spas world-wide
prefer our potent skin remedies.

Use code aug2014to get 30% OFF.

Hurry, deal ends August 29, 2014. Remember FREE shipping on orders over $99 (must
be $99 after discount).

Pompous Blue

****Awaiting Curlmart labor day sale****

I need to stock up on that DB Herbal conditioning leave in. I love that stuff for daily use. I'm running through this one bottle I have.

Well here is their "SALE" - curlmart.com

Promotion runs Friday, August 29 through 11:59 pm CDT Sunday, August 31, 2014.

*Free shipping is valid on domestic ground shipments only - Hawaii and Alaska included. Expedited shipping is excluded. Orders will be shipped via ground transport through UPS or USPS. Delivery Confirmation or Tracking information will be supplied via email after order has shipped.

CurlMart cannot offer discounts on Curly Hair Solutions, CURLS, Curly Q's, It's A Curl, Kinky-Curly, Miss Jessie's, Mixed Chicks, Nubian Heritage, Shea Moisture or Wen products, in addition to sets, kits, sale items, or Curly Cocktails which have been previously discounted.

Have a question regarding shipping methods? Need general Customer Support assistance?! E-mail us at customerserviceCurlmart.com, or check out our FAQ page at http://www.curlmart.com/faq.

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

*Half off Beauty Club memberships is valid in US Sally Beauty stores and online. Offer is valid for new Beauty Club memberships and renewals. Online, enter promo code 555175. Limit one redemption per order. Offer expires at 11:59 pm ET on 09/01/14. Sally Beauty reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems. Subject to change without notice.

Prices online may differ from in store. All prices online reflect USD. Shipping restrictions are noted on the product page. Not all items at
SallyBeauty.com can ship to Canada.

Beauty Club memberships expire 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of their expiration month.

Sally Beauty Supply LLC | 3001 Colorado Blvd. | Denton, Texas 76210 | Phone: 1-866-234-9442
Beauty Club memberships expire 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of their expiration month.

PJaye

^^^ My carts at SSI always qualifies for free shipping; I haven't paid any shipping costs in 4 or 5 years. Besides, IMO, the shipping charges are worth it because I know that my items will always arrive undamaged, well packaged - snuggled in peanuts and carefully wrapped with tissue paper - and in a timely manner. I'm willing to pay a little more to not have my purchases haphazardly slammed into an empty box/envelope.

mzpurp

Hello Loves!

Summer is almost over and what better way to celebrate than with a sale?

We'll be celebrating with a 4-day discount that you can take advantage of and have the opportunity to tell a friend!! Spread the news!

Save 25% off your entire purchase starting Friday, August 29th at 12am through Monday, September 1st at 5pm CST.

Click on "view cart" then enter code: LABOR14 before clicking "checkout".

We've also added a new face soap to the site, be sure to check out the Bamboo Charcoal & Kaolin Soap to help with problematic areas on your skin. Also be on the lookout for more products added to our skin care line coming this fall! As always, your suggestions/feedback is greatly appreciated.

Have a great & safe holiday weekend!

oneastrocurlie

^^^ My carts at SSI always qualifies for free shipping; I haven't paid any shipping costs in 4 or 5 years. Besides, IMO, the shipping charges are worth it because I know that my items will always arrive undamaged, well packaged - snuggled in peanuts and carefully wrapped with tissue paper - and in a timely manner. I'm willing to pay a little more to not have my purchases haphazardly slammed into an empty box/envelope.

PJaye

Have you used the Blueberry cowash. I want the Tahitian vanilla leave in but I'm trying to decide on one more thing.

PJaye

cwmarie

Yes, I have and it's absolutely heavenly. The softness, moisture and slip it provides is insane. It is, by far, the best cleanser I've ever encountered.

Lita

cwmarie

Yes, I have and it's absolutely heavenly. The softness, moisture and slip it provides is insane. It is, by far, the best cleanser I've ever encountered.

I completely agree with PJaye this is one of my top cleansing conditioners & it has a nice texture too..

Happy Hair Growing!

Beamodel

L.A.C.E. Naturals

Save 25% off your entire purchase starting Friday, August 29th at 12am through Monday, September 1st at 5pm CST.

Click on "view cart" then enter code: LABOR14 before clicking "checkout".

lovelycurls

Delete post

Sent from Note 3 using LHCF

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140830_091816.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140830_091816.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

lovelycurls

Laura Geller 20% off all orders
Code: LABORDAY20

Tarte : $10 off $50 order, $20 off $75 order , $30 off $100 orders plus free shipping on orders 40+ with code : LDAY
Valid through 9/1

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Pompous Blue

myhoneychild.com
Go shopping !! Visit the site and receive 25% off all full size products (Not valid on sample products ,Type 4 kit or sample promotion ) Enter Laborday2014 in the coupon code box when checking out. Must be entered at the time of check out .
Happy Labor Day !!!

myronnie

Claudies Hair Revitalizer
Labor Day Sale

25% off 15$ minimum
Code: Happy

Ends September 1st at 11:59PM