AUGUST 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

BranwenRosewood

L.A.C.E. Natural

Hello Loves!

It's that time again where we spread the love of a one day sale!

TODAY ONLY starting now and ending at 5pm, you can save 25% off your total purchase.

Click on "view cart" then enter code: LACE1DAY before clicking "checkout".

We've also added a new face soap to the site, be sure to check out the Bamboo Charcoal & Kaolin Soap to help with problematic areas on your skin.

Have a great weekend!

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
BonBons Cheveux Boutique is having a back to school sale
Store.BonBonsCheveux.com
www.BonBonsCheveux.com

Use FreeShip for free shipping on all orders

OhTall1

I didn't pay attention to when the sale ended but Giovanni products were on sale this morning at Whole Foods. The $7.99 containers where marked down to $4.99.

BranwenRosewood

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
What happened with Sage, they barely have anything anymore.

Attachments

• image-1924614351.jpg
    image-1924614351.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 90

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
From Facebook:

Mission:Condition
END OF SUMMER Sale
Save 35% on any order of $25 or more
NO PROMO CODE REQUIRED
offer expires 8/22/14

http://www.mission-condition.com/

Full Disclosure: Some of the items appear as sold out and she has stated that depending on what it is she will only restock if she has ingredients available

ETA: It appears she may be "taking a break" from her business according to some posts in other threads [thanks for the alert IDareT'sHair] so please be cautioned that you're definitely buying at your own risk. Plus there have been some not-so-good communication lately on their part when it comes to refunds or price adjustments. Just wanted everyone to be fully informed

Last edited:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
^^^ Who dis?

:lachen: PJaye I found this company when I noticed a purchase by IDareT'sHair one day. Looked them up, mostly good reviews on their FB page & I've only seen 2 vid reviews that were ok/good [no real negatives stated]. My first order arrives tomorrow. I'll give my impressions once I work them into the rotation.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
PJaye rileypak

I've already had a little problem with non-responsiveness. :perplexed

I also saw in another Thread, where she said she was going to 'concentrate on school & family' and some other things.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
PJaye rileypak

I've already had a little problem with non-responsiveness. :perplexed

I also saw in another Thread, where she said she was going to 'concentrate on school & family' and some other things.

IDareT'sHair That's interesting....going to concentrate on other stuff. Well you have to do what you have to do I guess :ohwell:
Luckily I'm not looking to make it a staple by any means, I just like trying new stuff. I stuck to products that if things did or didn't work out, I'm not concerned either way [protein treatment, refresher spray, cleanser].

ETA: I just read the other thread posts. I added a little blurb warning others on the sale post above. Buyer beware for sure. Sorry you had to go through that IDareT'sHair.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
rileypak

Did you get a Shipping Notice? I think my stuff may come today. :look:

Based on her newfound 'hectic' schedule, this will more than likely be my last purchase.:rolleyes:

I'll see though. I'm with you.:yep:

I love trying new things and new vendors. (Except when they ack a Fool).

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
rileypak

Did you get a Shipping Notice? I think my stuff may come today. :look:

Based on her newfound 'hectic' schedule, this will more than likely be my last purchase.:rolleyes:

I'll see though. I'm with you.:yep:

I love trying new things and new vendors. (Except when they ack a Fool).

IDareT'sHair I received my package today. She included a sample of the curl cream with it. I agree that I love trying new products but I don't like jacked up vendors.