AUGUST 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

mzpurp

$0.74 Shipping @ Entwine Couture all weekend

★★★FLASH SHIPPING FRIDAY★★★

EVERYTHING SHIPS FOR $0.74 ALL WEEKEND LONG!

We made it to over 74,000 FIERCE. FABULOUS. + FLY! Naturalistas! Thank you so much for the love and support. We are here because you chose to go natural. We thank you for letting us be apart of your journey. Let's continue to take control and rule the world naturally! ~Entwine Couture Friends​

EVERYTHING SHIPS FOR $0.74 ALL WEEKEND LONG!

mzpurp

I'm almost scared to post this :lol::rofl:

Hairitage Hydration Liquidation Sale
25% off all conditioners, hydrators, gels and oils
Code: LIQUID25

CocoGlow

Lol right?! So it was just the VS? No other conditioners?

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Yeah girl I clicked the link as soon as I saw it on Facebook ... only the VS Conditioner was listed for sale at that time ... now nothing is listed... must have sold out quickly

Quote from Silk Dreams on Facebook:
"Hi Silkies! I miss you all like crazy. At this time, there are limited quantities of Vanilla Silk available on Etsy. If we run out, don't worry, I'm ready to make more!"

So she might be listing more VS conditioners in the near future :yep:

Meridian

I'm almost scared to post this :lol::rofl:

Hairitage Hydration Liquidation Sale
25% off all conditioners, hydrators, gels and oils
Code: LIQUID25

Looked for the site last week or so when someone said that she was asking for money to fund her products and it was showing as though her domain name was up for purchase....I guess she got everything straightened out.:look:

Pompous Blue

aveda.com

Free samples plus Free Standard Shipping with orders over $30. Offer ends on August 17, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET. Sample offer valid while supplies last ataveda.com. We reserve the right to substitute any free item with an item of equal or greater value. Offer available to U.S. residents only. Applicable purchase amount does not include Shipping and Handling, Gift Wrap fees, Sales Tax charges, items noted as ineligible, or items that are not in stock at time of purchase. Offer may not be applied to the purchase of Aveda Online eGift Cards. The value of eGift Cards purchases are not used to determine promotional thresholds. Offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders. Offer is not applicable to pending purchases. Offer applies to authorized purchases only. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. Please note: We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offers and to modify or cancel promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems.

**Free standard shipping and 1 travel-size with the purchase of one litre. Offer applies to all Aveda hair care 1,000 ml, 473 ml and 500 ml products as well as 1,000 ml Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash. Offer ends on August 17, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET, or while supplies last at
aveda.com. We reserve the right to substitute any free item with an item of equal or greater value. Offer available to U.S. residents only. Applicable purchase amount does not include Shipping and Handling, Gift Wrap fees, Sales Tax charges, or items noted as not eligible. Offer may not be applied to the purchase of Aveda Online eGift Cards. The value of eGift Cards purchases are not used to determine promotional thresholds. Offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders. Offer is not applicable to pending purchases. Offer applies to authorized purchases only. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. Please note: We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offers and to modify or cancel promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems.

Last edited:

atlien11

The Whole Foods store in Dallas had 25% all supplements ONE DAY ONLY (today). Sorry for the late post. Also i am not sure if this is nationwide.

mzpurp

Ynobe Shop

30% off any size Amla & Nettle Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

Code: FAVDC

Valid: Today - Sunday 6 p.m. EST