Anyone With Waist Length Relaxed Hair?

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I know that the actual number of inches can vary according to a person's body (height, etc.), but does anyone have waist length relaxed hair now, besides Allandra?

Amethyst

Hi CurlyCrly/images/graemlins/wave.gif

I know that Zanna and Jade do. I posted a thread to Zanna "PAGING ZANNA", and she listed her routine.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Thanks! I just searched and found Zanna's response to your questions.

I hope to get close to waist length some day. I'm sure that it is possible to get there because I got to below bra strap length before.

G

I swear if Den1 pressed her hair out it looks like it would be there.

Or pretty darn close.

jrw

*Wash hair every other day or so.
*Deep condition once to twice a week. This usually involves leaving conditioner in hair overnight.
*Protein treatment every six to eight weeks using Aphogee or GPB.
*Oil hair after washing using anything that does not have petroletum or mineral oil. My favs are coconut oil and Africa's Best Herbal Oil or Hot Six Oil.
*Relax hair about every eight months or so or twice a year.
* Air dry hair after washing. Don't use dryers.

Products I use right now:
Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner
Aussie Citrifier Shampoo
Suave Coconut Conditioner
Infusium Leave-In Conditioner

I also like:
*Aubrey Organics Sea Buckthorn Shampoo and Conditioner, J.A.Y. Shampoo and Conditioner, Rose Mosqueta Conditioner.
*Pantene Deep Fortifying Conditioner
*Herbal Essences Leave-In
*Clairol Renewal 5X conditioner for dry/damaged hair and leave-in conditioner.

Jade21

Amethyst,

My hair is butt-length, but it is not relaxed.

~Jade~

P.S. Those horses are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Amethyst

Thanks for your reply jrw. I hear so much about that Rose Mosqueta conditioner. I think I'll give it a go since I'm a big AO fan /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jade I was missing these Stallions like crazy! Thanks for the compliment. I know. I'm talking like they're mine (lol)... I wish they were!

ngaa

jade 21 u have waist length natural hair?? /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif u and den1 r the only ones i kno who've managed to archieve this...what is yo regiment includin vitamins and do u have any pics?? and how long have u been growin yo hair (wit proper hair-care) for?

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

AZJeepgurl

JRW: I remember seeing pics of your hair back at BHSGO. Your hair was almost if not waist length back then. I think I still have the print out.

1) You use the "baby perms" right?
2) What is your hair type?

Because although I don't think it's impossible to have relaxed, waist length hair, I DO believe that hair type, hence genetics do determine whose hair will grow to that length.

hmmmmm....ok..scratch that! That was kind of negative of me! If you believe it, you can achieve it!

Happy growing for all of you that want hair that long! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
AZJeepgurl said
if you can belive it you can archeive it

[/ QUOTE ]

thats so tru and dont 4get its aiight to , <font color="purple"> fake it till u can make it </font> /images/graemlins/grin.gif hey azjeepgurl i jus clicked on yo look at me link and it sez that i've entered an invalid user name...

MissJ

Maybe the question should be what kind of hair did you start out with? Somebody said they relaxed about twice a year. Most of us can't do that. Well, I know I can't! That must make a difference in the strength and length of hair.

jrw

/images/graemlins/ill.gif
Warning, I am battling a cold right now so my answer might sound off. I apologize.

Yes I did have a picture on BHSGO. I can't believe you printed it out. Thanks /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif I took some pictures of my hair in December but I need to get them scanned somehow. I don't own one.

To answer your real questions I do use Beautiful Beginnings No Lye Relaxer which is a kiddie relaxer. I think it is a very mild relaxer and it has always worked for me. My hair type is between 2 and 3. It seems to be mostly 2b and c with some 3a and b mixed in at various spots. My hair does not entirely fit Andre's descriptions of any of the hair types.

While I do believe anyone can grow hair to any length if they want to, all of the women on my mother's side have long hair so I think for me genetics has played some part in my hair growth.

adrienne0914

I'M WORKING ON IT!! gimme til the end of the year... hopefully!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif i have 4-5" to go. i should be able to do THAT by the end of the year... /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

adrienne

Allandra

jade 21 u have waist length natural hair??

[/ QUOTE ]
Jade has butt-length hair (see her post above).

Allandra

CurlyCrly said:
I thought her hair wasn't relaxed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly, that's what she mentioned in her post above. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AZJeepgurl

ngaa said:

/images/graemlins/grin.gif hey azjeepgurl i jus clicked on yo look at me link and it sez that i've entered an invalid user name...

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, Ngaa! OOOOO....i faked the funk for years, girl! Wasn't no shame in my game, neither!

I'm sorry you can't view my pics. Your computer must be broken./images/graemlins/computer.gif..lol...J/K... i don't know what happened. Try again, I just got in there fine.

Username is AZjeepgurl, pw:hair2there

pebbles

ngaa,

If you log onto picturetrail, and then type in AZjeepgurl's name, and her password, you'll see her pics. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AZJeepgurl

Thanks, JRW! Feel better! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Miss J: I went well past 6 months (I'm 4a) and didnt retain enough growth to brag about. Had to chop off lots of hair and I will never do that again. /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

Adrienne: I give you just under a year and you will be on the waist length list...fer sure! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MissJ

Bad idea. I don't think I've ever gone longer than 2 months, and it's heck trying to get the relaxer in then. You have waist length hair?

jrw

The link under AZjeepgirl is to my picturetail album. That is the old picture of me that someone mentioned before.

pebbles

Hi Jrw,

Be sure to spell her name AZjeepgurl, with a 'u'. /images/graemlins/smile.gif You have to type in her name on the main page for picturetrail.

jrw

/images/graemlins/whyme.gif Thanks Pebbles. Okay time for me to go to bed. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ngaa

thanx pebbles, i was finally able to get in there (musta been typin the name wrong or summin /images/graemlins/crazy.gif ) and i have to comment on how NICE yo hair looked AZjeepgurl!! the second pic especially had such shine and health that it looked so good!! and the weave u were wearin the first photo looks nice /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AZJeepgurl

Whoa! No way! Far from waist length, MissJ! That's not my goal! I'm just aiming for Adrienne's length. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you very much Ngaa! I'm working on it! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pebbles, Thanks for pointing the ladies in the right direction! You're a peach! I think I've fixed the link now! /images/graemlins/wink.gif