Anyone who uses Qhemet Biologics Olive Cream Detangler?

MonaLisa

I use this and the Amla & Olive Heavy Cream and love them both. Great, great products. The Olive Cream Conditioner & Detangler smells so good too as it contains virgin coconut oil. :lick:

Sorry Mona, oops I did it again. :spinning:

*glances over at JN's boobage accidently then looks at Priestess*

:rolleyes:

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I've been using this as a moisturizer on my flat ironed hair and I love it. It's light and doesn't weigh my hair down. I'll have to try it as a detangler next.

Mimi22

I really wanna try the alma and olive oil heavy cream! But its out of stock on a website i looked at.

*kicks ground* guess i'm missing out on on the fun :lachen::lachen:

Is it the same consistency and can any one see similarities to keracare oil moisturizer w/ jojoba oil ??

HoneyDew

I use this product. It has been my leave-in since Sidr Tree Balm (RIP) was discontinued. I love how it make my hair feel.

I personally don't care for how my hair smells when I use it. It does not stink, I just don't particularly care for the fragrance. I think I am going to start using her Burdock Root Butter Cream :love:, my moisturizer of choice, as my leave-in also. I used to put the Olive Cream Detangler on my ends and loved it on dry hair, as well. I may start doing that again because I don't really smell it that way.

HoneyDew

I really wanna try the alma and olive oil heavy cream! But its out of stock on a website i looked at.

*kicks ground* guess i'm missing out on on the fun :lachen::lachen:

Is it the same consistency and can any one see similarities to keracare oil moisturizer w/ jojoba oil ??

no MUCH MUCH thicker. It is a thick cream. I think many people try to use it liek they do other moisturizers and you can't. A dab will do of that one.

TwistNMx

Could someone please post the ingredients.
I've tried the Miss Jessies samples and my hair did NOT like any of them at all. It started coming out. (last year)
Thanks

nappity

Ingredients for Qhemet's Olive Cream Conditioner and Detangler:
Distilled Water, Virgin Coconut,Pure Olive Oil, PPG3, Benzyl Ester Myristate, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Ceatyl Alcohol, Butylene Glucol, MSM sulfur, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin and a preservative that I cant make out the words on.
Hope this helps

TwistNMx

Ingredients for Qhemet's Olive Cream Conditioner and Detangler:
Distilled Water, Virgin Coconut,Pure Olive Oil, PPG3, Benzyl Ester Myristate, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Ceatyl Alcohol, Butylene Glucol, MSM sulfur, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin and a preservative that I cant make out the words on.
Hope this helps
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. :yep: