Got Qhemet Biologics Products? How are YOU using them?

AsTheCurlzTurns

There's been lots of threads and raves about Qhemet Biologics products. I've just about read them all that had QB in the subject lines. I just received the sampler package and I've tried the Amla&Olive Heavy Cream and I absolutely LOVE it! Those who raved about it definitely wasn't kidding about this one! Why did I sit on this for so long?:wallbash::wallbash:

Anyhoo, some of the threads were older threads and it detailed how some were using their products from this line. I know over time, there's been more people who've tried this line and I'm wondering a few things:

• What products are you using?
  • What do you do with said products?
  • What effects (ie. softeness, definition, etc) do you get from said products?
  • Do you mix them with anything else or use them alone?
Once again, I KNOW there's threads on this, but I was just hoping that some of you (long-time and newbie users) will have more up-to-date info on how you're using your products. Please? TIA!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
[*]What products are you using? I've used the shampoo, Amla and Olive Heavy Cream, Olive and Honey Balm and Macassar Oil

[*]What do you do with said products? I used the heavy cream for my natural hubby's two strand twists. I also used it when I did dd's hair. I used Olive and Honey Balm for myself and baggied with it. I use Macassar to seal our hair

[*]What effects (ie. softeness, definition, etc) do you get from said products?
*Shampoo-cleans thoroughly and made my hair stronger. I had less breakage before I was halfway through the bottle
*Amla and Heavy Cream was very moisturizing for dd and dh. Their twists were soft and juicy, their hair looked beautiful
*Honey Balm made my hair ridiculously soft. My hair felt like a cloud! I love that stuff :love2:
*Macassar oil is helping my dd with her super dry ends and it also helped with my ds's persistant cradle cap. It lasts forever because you only need one or two squirts each time you use it. It also gives hair a nice and healthy sheen, doesn't smell too great though :ohwell:

[*]Do you mix them with anything else or use them alone? No need to mix, they're already fabulous!

Last edited:

Menina Preta

[/B]
  • What products are you using?
  • What do you do with said products?
  • What effects (ie. softeness, definition, etc) do you get from said products?
  • Do you mix them with anything else or use them alone?
Once again, I KNOW there's threads on this, but I was just hoping that some of you (long-time and newbie users) will have more up-to-date info on how you're using your products. Please? TIA!

Hi, I'm a newbie user, and currently I'm trying out/using the Honey Tea Gel and Burdock Butter Creme.

Honey Tea Gel - I use this to smooth the sides of my head when wearing a ponytail or bun. It provides a nice soft hold.

Burdock Root Butter Creme - I love this one. When I wear my hair straight, I put a little bit on a section of hair before I pincurl it up for the night. I seal with coconut oil. In the morning, my hair is nicely moisturized and still has movement. I use it on my edges as well to soften them. I also put it on my new growth and now on my scalp. Right now, I'm using the 2 oz trial size sparingly so I don't run out before I get a chance to go to that store in BK and buy the large size. Also, I only use this when wearing my hair straight (I'm relaxed).

BTW, I get nothing but softness from the products and no nasty greasiness!

michaela

Natural 4b
I just Ordered The Alma and Olive heavy Cream and the olive cream Conditoner detangler Ladies how long did it take for your order to come in? Ive heard alot of great things about these products too!

AsTheCurlzTurns

Thanks so much ladies for your responses! I'm loving my AOHC and can't wait until I can try the rest of my sampler!
Hopefully more people will chime in with more experiences with these products!:grin:

I just Ordered The Alma and Olive heavy Cream and the olive cream Conditoner detangler Ladies how long did it take for your order to come in? Ive heard alot of great things about these products too!
I think on their site, they have it down to allow at least 2 weeks for shipping your items to you. The products are made fresh and are not already made up when you go to order them. Took less than 10 days I believe for me to receive my order. But that's NOT to say the same will be for you or anyone else for QB receives alot of orders. So to be honest, the wait was really worth it to me IMO, so I don't mind at all.:grin:

michaela

Natural 4b
:yep:
Thanks so much ladies for your responses! I'm loving my AOHC and can't wait until I can try the rest of my sampler!
Hopefully more people will chime in with more experiences with these products!:grin:

I think on their site, they have it down to allow at least 2 weeks for shipping your items to you. The products are made fresh and are not already made up when you go to order them. Took less than 10 days I believe for me to receive my order. But that's NOT to say the same will be for you or anyone else for QB receives alot of orders. So to be honest, the wait was really worth it to me IMO, so I don't mind at all.:grin:

Thanks I will be waiting patiently:look:

stargazer613

I sometimes use the Amla & Olive Cream for my edges (sometimes apply fantasia IC gel over this).

I use the Olive Cream Detangler on dry hair or damp hair (probably my favorite Qhem product right now....makes my braidouts so soft, and the smell is divine!)

I occasionally use the Burdock Root Butter Cream for my ends....it's kinda heavy so I don't use it too often. I've used a dab of this as a moisturizer while my hair is straight and it didn't revert.

I have a sample of the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm and it is great! Just a teensy weensy amount (because it's really sticky) and you get incredible softness and shine! So far I've only used this on dry hair. :)

Bigghair

I love Qhemet Biologics products.:woot:
I use the Honeybush Tea Gel on wet hair for twistouts.
I also use it on dry hair for moisture and to define my coils.

I use Alma and Olive Heavy Cream, Burdock Root Butter, and Honey Hydrating Balm for moisture on dry hair. I don't mix them with anything and I don't use them together. The Hydrating balm will give your hair some shine.

I used to use the Sulfur pomade and I still love it on my scalp. I just haven't been using it lately.

I have used the detangler to help get my micro twists down. I think I have covered everything.

Oh, it usually takes like 2 weeks for my stuff to arrive, but it is well worth the wait. I would cry if I couldn't get anymore QB products.:look:

AsTheCurlzTurns

:bump:

Thanks so much ladies!! I've been experimenting with my other samples and I'm in :love: :love: :love: You ladies are definitely on target about the softness, moisturizing and shininess of these products! Above all else, with me being natural, omgosh they're so awesome on twists. Had to do several along the perimeter on my head to test it out LOL.

Anyone else want to chime in too?

AsTheCurlzTurns

I ordered a sample of the heavy cream. Can't wait for it to arrive.
It'll be here before you know it!:grin:

A little off topic, but does Qhemet have a discount code for ordering from her website?

Thanks!
Umm currently I don't think so. But I have read They have sales from time to time. If you're unsure about what to get you can just purchase the samples of your choice that's listed and try them out before purchasing the full product.

anon123

These days I am using primarily the Olive Conditioner and Detangler. The way I last used it was to apply to dry stretched hair right before twisting. Putting a moisturizer / humectant on my hair, esp dry hair, before twisting gives me twist outs of the fluffy variety instead of my more defined variety (which I get w/o any products).

AsTheCurlzTurns

I wish there was around my way, but unfortunately it's not. But I DO know it's listed on the site as being sold at a few places. Check the link below. HTH! :)
Buy Qhemet

Thanks mwedzi, I have yet to try that product yet, but it's definitely on my wish list!:grin:

MizzBrown

I'm using them!

Right now i've been really using up the Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade directly on my scalp.

It nourishes so well that i've only been having to apply to scalp once and it will stay pretty moist and dandruff free until wash day.

I have the Burdock root butter creme and use that directly on hair every once in a while and a sample of the Honey Hydrating balm which is nice too...can be really sticky though.

I also hate how long it takes to order/ship but at least i know why. Cause everything is made to order so you realize how natural it really is.

I plan on trying more pomades when mine runs out. I like the line. I love the fact that i can still "grease" my scalp and not worry about clogging up my scalp pores with this stuff.

AsTheCurlzTurns

Thanks MizzBrown, I was also wondering about that Amla Nourishing Pomade. So it's like a grease huh? That sounds really good and I bet I'll love it since I love the ones I already have. That's on my wish list too!

Ms. Analeise

It'll be here before you know it!:grin:

Umm currently I don't think so. But I have read They have sales from time to time. If you're unsure about what to get you can just purchase the samples of your choice that's listed and try them out before purchasing the full product.

Thanks, ATCT. I guess I'll go ahead and order, then.

michaela

Natural 4b
Guess What I GOt my Qhemets!
Like Last week But I Really Like them.
A little Goes ALong Way! Im in Love with The Smell Of The Amla And Olive Heavy Cream I Use on Dry Or Damp Hair(Leave my hair Soft) And The Detangler is Great Too i use to Especially When i Dc over Nite And my hair Responds Great to it!