Anyone who uses Qhemet Biologics Olive Cream Detangler?

*ElleB

Can you offer me reviews? Please? I'm thinking this might be just what I need for when my NG gets to be a jungle when I stretch....I've been stalkin it on the Qhemet Biologics site and NaturallyCurly's Curl Mart....:lol:

TIA....

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
Its great, I love it! I'm natural and I put some on after I finished washing my hair and was getting ready to start my twists. I was in shock when the comb went smoothly through

jasmine26

i used it before and it was realllly good for detangling my hair, wet or dry. I just found better ways to detangle my hair so i really don't have the need for it as much. I actually gave my bottle away to my mother, who loves it. btw, if you order from curlmart, use the code ivillage for a discount!

jasmine:)

SparklingFlame

I cant stress how good this stuff is! It makes my denman brush glide thru my daughters hair like it aint nothin! Wish I had known about it sooner! I cant wait for my Alma and Olive Heavy Cream to get here so I can try that!

vevster

jasmine26 said:
i used it before and it was realllly good for detangling my hair, wet or dry. I just found better ways to detangle my hair so i really don't have the need for it as much. I actually gave my bottle away to my mother, who loves it. btw, if you order from curlmart, use the code ivillage for a discount!

jasmine:)
Now you tell me!

vevster

naturallady said:
I cant stress how good this stuff is! It makes my denman brush glide thru my daughters hair like it aint nothin! Wish I had known about it sooner! I cant wait for my Alma and Olive Heavy Cream to get here so I can try that!

I just purchased this, for myself. I have to get some for my nieces.

Healthb4Length

THis is a really good detangle, I combine it with the alma heavy creme for really nice detangling and moisture, and it makes my ends like butta!

LaNecia

I purchased the heavy cream two weeks ago :love: My Sample 4-Pack should be delivered by Friday...I can't wait to try them out!

LaNecia

sassyhair said:
how much is the sample pack?

$15.00 + I think $4.95 shipping.

Question: Any of you ladies refrigerate your water based Qhemet products to make them last longer. On her site, it says that the water based products have a shelf life of 3 - 6 months depending on storage?

I love that Heavy Cream so it goes in the fridge AS SOON as I hit SUBM... :lol:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I have this and I just use it as a moisturizer once in a while just to use up the jar. It did nothing for me as far as detangling. It smells like an alcoholic beverage, lol. I would not re-order this. I swear by Elucence MB as a detangler, it has some major slip to it.

gradygirl

I used this detangler when I was natural and it is no joke it made the tangles just melt away. I just ordered some today I've never used it on my relaxed hair. Thanks Elle for starting this thread I had been searching for a good detangler lately and I had forgot about this wonerful product.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I do I do!

WOW This stuff is amazing! I had this in my collection but never used it.
At 7 weeks post, my hair's new growth was acting itself!

I have fine, thin relaxed hair and this stuff handles my new growth like nobody's business!

I love massaging this thick, rich, cream into my roots (feels great!) and I am able to comb out my hair with little effort. It could be the answer for me to stretch longer or even consider transistioning to natural.

Lavendar

I do I do!

WOW This stuff is amazing! I had this in my collection but never used it.
At 7 weeks post, my hair's new growth was acting itself!

I have fine, thin relaxed hair and this stuff handles my new growth like nobody's business!

I love massaging this thick, rich, cream into my roots (feels great!) and I am able to comb out my hair with little effort. It could be the answer for me to stretch longer or even consider transistioning to natural.

Ditto to all that JN! I just pulled this out the other night when I thought I was gonna have a time trying to detangle and it worked like a charm. It makes my scalp tingle too...it must be the MSM.:yep:

MonaLisa

*sigh*

I don't know why I opened this thread...it's like Gym and Brownie jumped in my soul and made me click...

then JN and Lavendar had to go and co-sign....

I guess it wouldn't hurt...just...to see...how it is...in real life...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
*sigh*

I don't know why I opened this thread...it's like Gym and Brownie jumped in my soul and made me click...

then JN and Lavendar had to go and co-sign....

I guess it wouldn't hurt...just...to see...how it is...in real life...

:grin: Cuz...you gonna love it. Especially on your new growth... At 7 -going -on 8 wweks post, I had to push my Qhemet Buttercream to the side until I get my touch up. Olive Cream is filling the bill! :yep: Oh and top it off with a little castor oil! Beautiful.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Ditto to all that JN! I just pulled this out the other night when I thought I was gonna have a time trying to detangle and it worked like a charm. It makes my scalp tingle too...it must be the MSM.:yep:

Lavendar, we must be sisters! :grin: Don't it? Love, love this stuff. Qhemet does it again for me! :yep:

LovelyLionessa

I use this and the Amla & Olive Heavy Cream and love them both. Great, great products. The Olive Cream Conditioner & Detangler smells so good too as it contains virgin coconut oil. :lick:

Sorry Mona, oops I did it again. :spinning: