Anyone DCing with Saran Wrap?

zzirvingj

I am going to try this method. I "just" started DCing on dry hair. I think I'll see even better results doing it with the saran wrap :yep:

ladylina

I been doing this for about a month now, cause I forget to buy some bags for my hair. I love Saran Wrap for DCing especially when I add olive oil. I twist my hair and use a big clip to keep my hair secure.

Last edited:

Lady Esquire

Just wanted to report that I tried the DC with Saran Wrap and loved it!

It's a big difference between a regular shower cap. My hair was softer and much more moisturized.

I will incorporate this into my DC regimen.

OP - thanks for this thread.

PinkPebbles, I'm glad you've found something new to add to your regimen! I love little tweaks with big results.

It's my favorite way to DC under the dryer. I also use saran wrap when doing overnight DCs. It's less crunchy sounding than plastic baggies. I have those too, but I love the tight, steamy effect of saran wrap.

Me too! I stumbled on it by accident and its great to hear that many of you were doing with and seeing results over a long period of time. I can't go back to the shower caps alone now. Once you wrap, you can't go back! :lol:

grow

thanks to this thread, i've started doing my overnight dc's on dry hair with the saran wrap instead of just the plastic cap.

my hair is feeling softer and silkier by the moment!

this is a keeper!

thanks ladies!