My Saran Wrap Pics.....

lonei

Hey guys, I havent worn my hair straight for a few years now mainly due to the middle allows looking a little thinner. I decided to try a saran wrap by washing, rollersetting, flat ironing the roots and then wrapping and going under the dryer for 10 mins with cling film (or saran wrap as you guys call it). I like the results, I wont keep it straight after today as it requires too much manipulation-pincurls here we come!

Pics in fotki

Nonie

SO PRETTY!!! :love:

You've got me thinking... :scratchch I wonder how this would work on my braids. I have Water Wave extensions so they are usually wavy at the ends. I wonder how Saran Wrap would work on them. Must try this sometime in the future. Will post pics when I do.

Reecie

Very beautiful. I wish you had more photos of you growing from SL to APL (and beyond). :yep: I just added you as a Fotki friend! Thanks for the post!!

flowinlocks

Lol, I almost burned my rice trying to stalk your Fotki. I love the saran wrap method it looks so sleek and smooth. Your hair is beautiful, I love the wedding pics.

Last edited:

Eiano

*sigh* Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonei,

May I ask you, how do you wrap yor hair at night? This is the one thing I don't have down in my regime. At first, I would just put a bonnet on and go, but when I woke up my hair would be all over the place.... then I used to wrap but I noticed a lot of breakage, then I did the cross wrap, but I feel as though I'm not doing it right.... please....help a sis out :)

Thanks!!

lonei

*sigh* Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonei,

May I ask you, how do you wrap yor hair at night? This is the one thing I don't have down in my regime. At first, I would just put a bonnet on and go, but when I woke up my hair would be all over the place.... then I used to wrap but I noticed a lot of breakage, then I did the cross wrap, but I feel as though I'm not doing it right.... please....help a sis out :)

Thanks!!

Thank you, this saran wrap was a one off! I normally pin curl (there are lots of pics of it), add a hair net (the granny type) then add my silk scarf asnd it stays in place just fine...