Saran Wrap Method Question

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong: The saran wrap method is to flatten out and create shine and swing to your hair?? If not, What exactly is it for?

Does your hair have to be in a wrap to do it? Could I just take my rollerset out, pin curl it, and do the saran wrap method that way, so I can keep my curls?

Please ladies, I know my threads suck for the most part, (I don't get many responses) but please answer this. I really need to know. Me and my ends thank you in advance.

Moroni

I get the same look from the saran wrap as I would get from a flat iron.....straight, shiney, bouncy hair. I haven't the faintest idea what it would do for your hair if you pincurled it first...but I don't think it would hurt for your to do it....let us know how it turns out! :grin:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Most people do it to straighten out their hair w/o the use of direct heat which in the long run is more healthy for the hair.

Your hair does have to be in a wrap to do it. I really don't know what would happen if you did pin curls. I guess that would have to be something you would have to experiment with to find out. Who knows, the results could be really great.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Well, I'm off from work today. I have Macherie's DVD and all my stuff to do my first rollerset and saran wrap method- and plenty of time to play with it. I've decided that I'm going to do it the normal way because I don't want to be discouraged if it comes out jacked up from pin curling it. I will try the pin curl way in a few days. Thanks yall!