Any ear length or shorter ladies interested in Neck/Collarbone Length challenge???

sparklebh

Re: Any ear length or shorter ladies interested in Neck/Collarbone Length challenge??

Thanks, I ordered the products from "American Livestock and Pet Supply. you can google it and it will tell you what's in it I think. I can tell you that on the bottle that I have for the Survivor super detangler shine it's cruelty free and environmentally friendly. Oh heck, just hold on I will put on my glasses and type the info off the bottle for you.

This is for the Eqyss Survivor super detangler (Ingredients: Eqyss proprietary emollients, vitamin E acetate, keratin protein, panthenol, sweet clover, white willow, nasturtium, wild roseberry, sage, walnut tree, red poppy, color. safe for human cross-over). Also alcohol free and non toxic. HTH girl you have got the best from this grandmom tonight.

morehairplease

Re: Any ear length or shorter ladies interested in Neck/Collarbone Length challenge??

Thanks, I ordered the products from "American Livestock and Pet Supply. you can google it and it will tell you what's in it I think. I can tell you that on the bottle that I have for the Survivor super detangler shine it's cruelty free and environmentally friendly. Oh heck, just hold on I will put on my glasses and type the info off the bottle for you.

This is for the Eqyss Survivor super detangler (Ingredients: Eqyss proprietary emollients, vitamin E acetate, keratin protein, panthenol, sweet clover, white willow, nasturtium, wild roseberry, sage, walnut tree, red poppy, color. safe for human cross-over). Also alcohol free and non toxic. HTH girl you have got the best from this grandmom tonight.

thanks sweetie! I am going to see if I can purchase this locally if not I will order it online.

aprils13

Peace in Prose

I was doing mine as a personal goal, because I big chopped in Dec 08, so I'm game also. My starting length is in my signature and since I'm hiding my hair. My reggie is braids, Megatek w/ WGO mix, and AVC every 2-3 weeks.

savannavanna

its been a while since anyone post on here....
just wanted to say i've gone from ear/nape length to mid-neck length
yes yes, slow and steady
i'm hoping to be at least full neck length (crossing my fingers for more though) by december!
wish me luck!

shasha8685

^^Yay! Way to go savannavanna! Now....where are the pics? :look:

savannavanna

FINALLY! A PONYTAIL! :)
i won't be wearing this in public yet lol, just around the house
i'll wait for a bit more length and fullness

shasha8685

That is awesome progress girl!! Keep it up!!!

Amerie123

Okay, so I guess I'm happy I've reached neck length coming from shaved in the back. My progress is in fotki.

P/w is: amazing

morehairplease

congrats amazing!

I am officially 3 months post today and could not be happier. My plan is to stretch for 6 months self relax(corrective) in Oct. My ends are looking great and hopefully I will not need a trim/dusting in Oct. I have really been slacking on the water(I just seem to retain too much water for some reason) and exercising(just have not felt like it) but when school starts back I will be on top of both.

How are you ladies doing?

Stepiphanie

Congrats Amazing!! We definitely need to put more updates in this thread. How are you other ladies doing? I am currently 4mths post and bkt'd yesterday. I will post updates in the next couple days

swalker31

I know its too late to join, but I'm still subscribing...great progress ladies

jaded_faerie

I won't be able to post pictures until December but when stretched my sides are almost neck length! And I have made it 9 months into my transition :)

Smiley79

I'm still in ladies...Im so proud of all of you thus far. Great results!!! :)

Stepiphanie

As promised I added pics to my fotki. My first album shows my progress from the beginning to now. The ayurveda one just shows pics from March to now. I'm pleased to see the progress. Can't wait til December I know we'll all have some great pics!! HHG Ladies

Fotki is- www.fotki.com/stephgotdat no pw

morehairplease

Great progress sweetie! Do you mind me asking what you ayurveda regimen is?
tia,
tishee

Stepiphanie

I did the pastes usually amla or brahmi, or a mix of amla and a little bit of shikakai mixed with water and amla or vatika oil,did that once a week for about 3mths. I also would mix the powders with conditioners and amla oil and cowashed with that. When I was too lazy I would just add 1 or 2 tsp to my dc and go under the dryer. I got great results with ayurveda, haven't used it much in the last moth or so bc I heard it did not go well with bkt hair, but I think I will start adding it in my dc routine to see how it goes.

locabouthair

Is it too late for me to join? I just cut my hair to EL and I'm trying to grow it back to NL.

morehairplease

Is it too late for me to join? I just cut my hair to EL and I'm trying to grow it back to NL.
No, not at all sweetie. Welcome to the challenge and HHG to you!

I self relaxed two weeks ago and did a corrective relaxer(bone straight) and my length is chin length in the top and neck length in the back. Hopefully the next time I relaxer(attempting a 4-6 month stretch), I will be all one length(neck length).

How is everyone doing?

Smiley79

Just checking in...I'm going to do a sew-in in October and ride it out till December. Still hanging in there. HHG Fellow Ear-Legnthees!

morehairplease

Just checking in...I'm going to do a sew-in in October and ride it out till December. Still hanging in there. HHG Fellow Ear-Legnthees!

thanks awesome Smiley!

I am getting braids next month and keeping them in until December. Hopefully, we will be passed ear length in Jan.

HHG ladies!

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston

I was waiting for someone to update this thread. Here is a shot from me. It's a month old though. I will post a mini update when I hit 6 months which will be in November. My hair was just barely grazing my shoulder, but it's definitely SL now. I hope to be CBL by December.

My 4" cut in May:

My pic from August:

Last edited:

morehairplease

TopNotch your hair looks awesome! Do you mind me asking what your workout regimen is? I just started running two weeks ago and run 5 days a week. Next week, I plan on getting a membership at a local gym here to switch things up a bit b/c running is pretty hard on my joints.
tia,
tishee

Last edited:

aprils13

Bumping for updates.

I think I am finally sl but not quite cbl yet. Hopefully I will make it before the end of the year.

morehairplease

Bumping for updates.

I think I am finally sl but not quite cbl yet. Hopefully I will make it before the end of the year.
Congrats to you sweetie! I am neck length in the back and chin length in the front. Hopefully, when I relax in December I will be all one length.

Stepiphanie

I am currently in a sewn in, but I def think I will be sl or a little past it when I take it out. I have a little bit of hair left out at the nape and it definitely grazes my shoulder.

morehairplease

I am currently in a sewn in, but I def think I will be sl or a little past it when I take it out. I have a little bit of hair left out at the nape and it definitely grazes my shoulder.
That's AWESOME sweetie! I have started wearing half wigs and plan to continue hiding my hair in hopes of reaching full shoulder length by my little tikes birthday in April.

Smiley79

I know I won't make it to collor bone legnth but Im just checking in and saying that i am hanging in there Ok.