Shoulder Length Challenge

plove

So did any of you ladies make it to shoulder length?
I did but I didn't to me

Last edited:

HoneyDew

plove said:
So did any of you ladies make it to shoulder length?
I did but I didn't to me

My hair, in the back, is actually past my shoulders now. But, I want full shoulder length on the sides and I want it to all be even.

i am still on the challenge.

wicky2828

I am in the same boat as HoneyDew. I made it to shoulder length in the back, but I would like all of my hair to be shoulder length. It will take me to December to make it, so I am still in the struggle...

Last edited:

glamazon386

wicky2828 said:
I am in the same boat as HoneyDew. I made it to shoulder lenght in the back, but I would like all of my hair to be shoulder lenght. It will take me to December to make it, so I am still in the struggle...

Same here... the front is way behind. The back is on my shoulders and 2 months ago the sides were just making it. I guess I'll take it down this weekend and see what it's looking like.

ayoung

The back of by hair has made it. Hopefull my Dec the middle will (lol), I don't think my front will make it.

skoloco

Count me in! I am currently chin length in the back, a bit longer on the sides. I think I can make it by April or May 2007. Good luck everybody!

supasmilez

Count me in!!! I'm currently doing a modified Crown & Glory until the Spring, when the weather warms up again. Or until I'm sick of them. I am also taking GNC Hair, Skin, and Nails. I'm not sure if I'm seeing any improvements, I think my hair is just below my chin (but I've had braids in so I'm not sure anymore) and at times it's discouraging because I'm spending soooo much on hair care time and moneny. I saw improvements earlier last year but thanks to a bad trip to a salon the back of my hair broke off (due to chemical being left too long). And another trip to a salon who wanted to even everything out (they cut was cute but still) :(

Cayenne0622

I believe I can hit shoulder length by December 06. I'm about mid neck right now but due to my heavy shedding, its not as full as I would like. I'm going for it though...full and healthy! :D

Fe hair 9-06 010.jpg

Hair Iam

Did a trim today but I should still be on course for December 2006
I truly want to focus on thickness.
All by God's Grace of course;)

PreteeBella

Me Me Me! :yay:I'm in!! I seem to have the opposite problem of everyone. My nape is my problem area. My crown and sides are long but my nape is probably 2'' :( So that is my goal...to get my nape caught up on length with the rest of my hair. My vitamins and henna are definitely helping with my already super thick hair :mad: so I am going to cut down on those and up the MTG usage for my nape. Meanwhile, I need a protective style other than the baggy because my ponytail is pitiful! :(

Frustrated

Count me in! I hope that I am shoulder length by Nov. I'm close to collarbone length in the back and chin length in the front so I hope that's a realistic goal.