Album Update - Shingling works!

mscounselor

Ayanna I am trying not to Hate on you for that beautiful hair!! Leave it out girl! Its beautiful and you should be proud of your progress.:woot:[/COLOR]

alibi

hair bored
Aww, this is why I LOVE this site! :kiss: I had a crazy day yesterday, and have been really stressed and jet lagged this week, but you all have made my day! :yep: Just want to let you know that I'm taking your advice, and I'm gonna rock my hair in this style to this white party I'm going to next week. Wish me luck, b/c my ex BF and my ex friend who :censored: him behind my back will both be there! :look:

Chaya

You hair looks great! Did it take alot of work? Did you follow every step? just wondering because I would LOVE to try this on my mom's natural hair!

FeelinIt

I have 4a type hair and I have tried the shingling method and surprisingly it worked well. I used Fantasia's IC hair gel. I had the sort of crunchy thing going on but I was just experimenting and the curls came out just fine. My straight parts messed up the look but it was okay.

Valerie

Ayanapooh, your hair is so pretty and it has grown so much, the updates are great. Keep up the good work.

Belladonna

Ayana
Your hair in one word is...... DOPE !
As for the length thing. I took me awhile . There are days when my hair is at my ears and I am like : this is not cute. Anyways, it only gets better.

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
ayanapooh said:
Just want to let you know that I'm taking your advice, and I'm gonna rock my hair in this style to this white party I'm going to next week. Wish me luck, b/c my ex BF and my ex friend who :censored: him behind my back will both be there! :look:

Girl, you can rock that hair w/no problem! I can see ya now w/some nice earrings, makeup fresh, a nice outfit....Walk past your ex like "You coulda still had this, SUCKA!" :bdance:

oh, sorry....gettin a bit carried away over here... :look:

Sascha

Stay at home Mommy
I have no words to describe your hair! Its perfect...Its perfect out and in the puff. But I LOVE it out, its soooooo pretty!

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
it looks nice, ap...how long was your transition, by the way? And what's your "hair type"--your hair is lovely!

Ayeshia

I dont see why you cant wear that out Young lady :mad: if anything my head is so round I shouldnt wear mines as short as it was. That came out awesome. I may have to try this very soon. :)

Kha

I absolutely love your shingling results!! I think it's really cute and you should definitely wear it out. Your puff is VERY big and it's too cute :) .