Curve Cut-Updated Album!

asummertyme said:
245.00..wow thats expensive..i wonder what a chemical service would cost...but i just love your results!

I know Silkeners were starting at $250....so if I had all of the above done, $500!!!!!!!!!

Baha_Ma said:
You and your hair is very pretty!! I think you did a great job at hiding the "straight" hairs in the front you were talking about because I honestly don't see them. How long is your hair now?

They actually curled/waved up a little bit more this time around...but still some straight parts you'll see up close. The very top/front of my hair only comes down to the tip of my nose now from chin length :-( and the back, about right below shoulder length.

Thank you ladies so much for your comments..I was a little down about the cut right afterwards but I think I was in shock initially. It's taking some getting used to, but it's growing on me.

SO,

You had me thinking they made a mess on your hair. Your hair looks so-o-o-o-o good! They should put your pic on the site. That's how good it looks. And you have the perfect shaped face for that cut.

Back