Advice/Opinions please - scalp

Bublin

Hi everyone.

3 days ago i started using my WGO and sulphur powder mix.

I have been applying it lightly morning and evening to the scalp.

Yesterday my scalp starting feeling itchy - but i thought nothing of it as i've always been an itcher :perplexed . I shampoo'd this morning and re-applied the mixture.

Anyway, today my scalp feelings like its crawling. Its feels very irritated and i'm sure people at work now think i don't wash that big ole afro of mine.:eek: cus i'm itching all day.

I can only describe the feeling as skin crawling, itchy, very slight throbing feeling.

Ladies, what do you think is happening? - growth or allergic reaction to sulphur (ive tried WGO on its own in the past and never felt like this).

BTW i've looked at my scalp and its clear - no reddening or sores apart from one part at the side of my head where i've rubbed it a lot.

lana

It sounds like an allergic reaction to me too. I hope you wash your hair and use a soothing shampoo and conditioner and then DO NOT reapply the mixture. It's probably the Sulphur not the WGO. If you care to try it again, just apply WGO and not the Sulphur. See if the problem repeats itself. On the next wash try the Sulphur mixture. You will find your culprit. I hope this helps. :)