Crawly, Itchy Scalp while using Ayurvedic hair care method

I believe you are having an allergic reaction, and need to stop using these products immediately otherwise you will be scratching your scalp forever, and as you or someone said you don't want it to get sore. You probably need to test each powder or oil separately to see which one you're allergic to before you go throwing them away. And please take some anti histamine like Benadryl or something to stop the itching. Itching and soreness are never good sign.

yodie

Might be the Brahmi. I have no problems using shikakai and amla. When I added Brahmi, my scalp burned and itched like crazy.

Is anyone experiencing itching and crawly feelings on their scalp right after using the indian hair powders and oils?

For the past week, my scalp has felt like I have things crawling in it or it's really really itchy.

I started off using a combo of Amla, Coconut, Brahmi, and some other indian oils during the first week.

Then I got my powders and used them for the first time on Sunday. I've been oiling my scalp daily since then.

It's just so weird, my scalp has been going off since starting this. Can anyone give any insight as to why?

CaliDiamond

The first time I used Bringraj oil the other day, my scalp was definitely tingling. Even a little shedding...but nothing major. Looking forward to the growth.