6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

SincerelyBeautiful

I'm in :) been taking Hairfinity since September 2011 and have gained thickness and noticed some growth. About four inches. Hoping these will work with my current Reggie to make it to WL. I'm currently SL with three inches to go til reaching APL. So happy to learn more.

Meadow

It has been a while, I am still in the game just been so caught up with school and those darn books. I have been taking my vitamins and not only is my hair benefiting from the vitamins, but my nails are too. They are longer than they have ever been! I am so proud that I change the color every few days...lol

ReignLocks

Reasons why I'm so thankful for this thread:
1) I now more conscious about taking my vitamins daily
2) I have visible changes in my hair and nails
3) B/c I am seeing visible changes, I am able to tell other women about the effects of consistency

Vits taken.....

Aggie

Checking in for today. I was looking up l-cysteine and I must admit I'm eager to start taking those because they reportedly increase the diameter of the hair shaft, along with some other cool benefits - something I've been wanting for my fine hair for a looooooong time now:yep:.

Last edited:

Aggie

Ive added flax seed oil

I took spirulina once over the weekend that thing is vile. I wish I had got capsules

I have the spirulina powder also SimJam and for me to drink it, I add it to smoothies with yogurt, protein powder, almond milk, and some other powders which makes it quite tasty (no blender needed - just a blender bottle, shake and drink). I don't even taste it anymore. You can use fruits and ice as well if you like but you'll need a blender for that. I sometimes use my blender when I want to add solid or frozen fruits.

wheezy807

I've been doing good since the 11th. Today I decided to wait til I eat to take them. I'm sitting here at the restaurant and realized I forgot to bring them.

I have to go to work now so one day is not that bad.

mallysmommy

Ive been on this still just havent been checking in. Ive been taking my vitamins all at once because i found myself slacking if i took them am/pm. i dont if it will affect my results but its easier for me this way. Im also adding a new iron supplement which will put my dosage to around 68mcg i believe.

gmbwink

I have not checked in for a while but I have been taking my vitamins. I may have missed one day since the challenge. In that short amount of time I have noticed that my thin hair appears a little thicker. : )