**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

Gracie

I'm still taking mine. Like I said last time I've been taking GNC Ultranourishair and biosil. My nails grew longer than usual and it looks like my new growth is curling differently. I'll keep taking the biosil for at least 6 months to confirm my findings. I also recently (recently as in last night) added biotin and a b complex vitamin. That's it for my vitamin update

What is biosil? The way that your new growth is curling..is it good or bad?

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
What is biosil? The way that your new growth is curling..is it good or bad?

It's one way to take silica. If you search around the silica threads some people mention it in those. My NG is still 4a but isn't curled as tightly. I'll take pics when I take my braids out and post comparison pics

loved

I'm not part of the challenge but appreciate the reminder to take my vitamins today.

I take Centrum Cardio, Centrum Performance, Vit. C, Vit. B complex & iron from time to time (on different days of course).

Gracie

I'm not part of the challenge but appreciate the reminder to take my vitamins today.

I take Centrum Cardio, Centrum Performance, Vit. C, Vit. B complex & iron from time to time (on different days of course).

LOL. Making myself check in is what helps to remind me to take them.

vestaluv1

OK, I know I need a good :slap:, but I'm now BACK ON THE VITAMINS :yay: since stopping in July.

I'm starting with Skin, Hair and Nails Formula, MSM and Biotin.

Channie

I fell off, got back on, fell off, got back on...

I just fell off again just this week.
I have to get myself out of thinking I have to start daily rituals on Sunday or Monday.:ohwell:
Ok, starting again in the morning. :yep:

ETA: I'll be taking:
Women's One A Day Multi
Flaxseed Oil Capsules - 3 times daily.

Last edited:

Anashja

I'm still taking my vits - though now no biotin... I'll have to order some. Anyone try that Acai Berry vit?

esther123

hello i am new and i dont understand what does vitamins have to do with growing your hair and how do you no what to buy.