**The '08 Vitamin Challenge**

lilsparkle825

what does the flaxseed oil do? i did a google but all i got was something about hair loss :perplexed but i bought some so i need to know before i begin taking it.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
I missed a couple of weeks bc I was busy moving but now I'm all settled and kinda unpacked I'm back on the vitamins. I'm still on the same regimen but I added a multi (one a day)

Gracie

what does the flaxseed oil do? i did a google but all i got was something about hair loss :perplexed but i bought some so i need to know before i begin taking it.

Some of the giant list of flax seed oil benefits includes: - Reduces the risk of cancer
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Protects against heart disease
- Aids the growth of healthy hair and nails
- Promotes healthy skin

http://www.intense-workout.com/flax_seed.html

tricie

I fell off the wagon last week; sometimes taking them in the morning just doesn't work. I am pretty faithful at night, and am back on the wagon this week! :look:

Gracie

I fell off the wagon last week; sometimes taking them in the morning just doesn't work. I am pretty faithful at night, and am back on the wagon this week! :look:

Who hasn't from time to time, just get back on the wagon. If taking them at night works best for you then do that.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I just started taking vitamins. I'm not taking them for my hair, but the vitamins I'm using help in that as well. Right now I'm taking a B complex, liquid B-12, and a multi. I might add flax seed and an amino acid for my hair though.

I work at a nutrition store so I have access to readings on their benefits for certain ailments and a discount.

gottabme247

I took them this morning. I stopped taking them for a week,because the antibiotics I was on made me feel nauseaus. then it was just pure laziness the week after that.

morehairplease

I just started taking vitamins. I'm not taking them for my hair, but the vitamins I'm using help in that as well. Right now I'm taking a B complex, liquid B-12, and a multi. I might add flax seed and an amino acid for my hair though.

I work at a nutrition store so I have access to readings on their benefits for certain ailments and a discount.

hey sweetie,

can you post what brand you are taking of these? I am taking msm and efa oil and noticed that my joints feel a lot better. Usually they make a cracking sound whenever I bend down and esp. after exercising but since taking these two I no longer here the cracking sound(thank God).

ETA: took my vits last night with dinner

moonglowdiva

I haven't checked in in so many moons but I have been faithful. When it comes to my vitamins I don't play. I have added HSN and Silica and took away horsetail. I also have for breakfast a smoothie in which I include soy protein.

ThatJerseyGirl

Not in on the challenge since I lift weights 5 days a week...so on a regular I have to take a multi, my aminos with every meal and before I go to bed, and I have my protein shake before I go to the gym. Oh, and collagen. That's it! I have noticed that the aminos have changed the texture of my hair.....makes my nails grow like nobody's business....

Gracie

Not in on the challenge since I lift weights 5 days a week...so on a regular I have to take a multi, my aminos with every meal and before I go to bed, and I have my protein shake before I go to the gym. Oh, and collagen. That's it! I have noticed that the aminos have changed the texture of my hair.....makes my nails grow like nobody's business....

What amino acids do you take?