3 Month Stretch Challenge...Will somone please join me?

tricie

Hey, Flawed!

I am in; I was going 3 months again anyway! I relaxed on Feb 15, 2008, so I will be getting relaxed again on or about May 15th!

I am braided up now! :)

jaded_faerie

March 1st will make it 5 months since my last relaxer....I am ATTEMPTING to go natural. I would love to join you till June...which would make it 8 months for me (the longest I have ever gone is 6 months). I will post starting pics next Friday when I take this weave out.

lolo2470

I'm in....I'm trying to texlax so June 1 will be five months post for me. Here is my starting pic.

MrsWatson

well let me go ahead and put it out there that i will need all the support i can get. I tried stretching for 8 weeks and my NG became to much to bare. I'm going to need some tips. I think i'm a 4b...anyone have any advice/tips they can give??

Aggie

I think I'm in too. I am 11 weeks post relaxer now and I was thinking of stretching for 6 months but wasn't sure if I was gonna do it, now I have a reason and encouragment to do so. I presently have my hair weaved so I can't post starting pics until I take this down.

My longest stretch I think has been 16 weeks so far and I'm attempting 30 weeks (7 months) this time using weaves at 6 weeks interval. The reason for that is I have my niece's wedding to attend on August 2nd in Canada so I want to stretch until the 2nd week in July.

I don't know if I'll be able to hang but I am certainly going to try. Count me in.

BeetleBug

I want to join too! I am about 5 weeks post now. I just ordered a half-wig so that help me some. The longest stretch that I have been on was 17 weeks. Starting pic in siggy; it was taken a couple days after my relaxer on Jan 23.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
honestly whatever you are doing keep doing
your hair looks amazing
i love having different options and if i ever have a mixed race baby i would love to know i know where to look

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Add me to the list, FB. I relaxed on February 8 so I don't plan to relax again until June 8. That'll be 4 months.:yep: No more 6 month stretches. It did more damage than good.

MochaKochaLatte

is it too late to join, this will be perfect for me I try to strengthen up my hair and my b day us jun 26 so it will be like an unveiling for my b day, i love it

KPH

House Head
I'm in, next relaxer should be July 1. I had to apply some last night, 22 weeks just was a bit much.

kuwait

I really want to join, but my hair broke terribly in the back(middle)!!! last time i attempted to stretch. I don't know if my hair was weak and overprocessed in that spot or what, but i am so upset! But, i want to go natural. By the way i am also texlaxed.

taylokc

I'll try! It'll be more like 6 months for me. I haven't had a relaxer since the second week in January, but I'm in!!!! I just ordered the Gro Aut Sample Kit so I'll have tons of growth. BSL here I come!!! I only have about 3 inches to go!!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin:

FlawedBeauty

Wow! We've got a really good list goin here!

For my starting pic Im gonna use the one from my last texlax which was 1/19/08. So my ending pic will be at 4 months and a week or so since my last texlax.

Tee

I will join in also. I will prob go longer than 12 weeks. If anyone wants to go longer, let's do it.:yep: But the goal of 12...I am all for it.

texasqt

Add me. I caved on my transition and relaxed today after being a day short of 3 months. Anywho, time to start over again. This is one challenge I can complete :lachen:

It~Can~Grow

Here is my starting pics for the challenge:

I'm whit ya. On March 1 I'm getting a fresh relaxer and will start another quarterly stretch, so I'm in.

Question...and this may sound realllly ignorant, buuuut, is that of photo of yourself in the avatar?

If so, how do you texlax :perplexed :ohwell:

I said it might sound ignorant, buuuut :rolleyes: chalk it up to newbism if you like :yep: but doesn't look like you can use either :drunk:

Attachments

• Bootcamp1stQtrSmall.jpg
    Bootcamp1stQtrSmall.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 85
  • ProfileComparison.jpg
    ProfileComparison.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 41

FlawedBeauty

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?!?!?!?

Anyone fall off the wagon yet? We have just a little over a month to go ladies. I haven't given in yet, but i can't say i dont want to lol. I haven't been on the boards much so sorry if i havent added ur name to the list :)

freshlikemoi

I am in this challenge. I relaxed on March 17th... and I will relax again on June 10th!!! C'mon hair....show me sumtin good.

Aggie

Aggie updating here. I am still hanging in real strong. I know I said I was going to use weaves to complete my stretch but I couldn't do it simply because I couldn't get to my scalp so I decided to do boxed braids with extensions instead and I love this way much much better. When I started this challenge I was 11 weeks post and now I am 18 weeks post. I still have about 13 more weeks to go to achieve my original 31 weeks stretch. This is so easy to do with my braids using the Crown & Glory Technique.