sex and hair growth!

snillohsss

not sure how true that is. Based on how much my husband and I get down on a weekly basis, I should have hair down to the floor.

ellehair

This has not worked for me, my hubbies drive is crazy and if this is the case, my hair should be HL just from just the last 6 months!!.. i think notttttt, for me anyways.. to bad, back to the MT and JBCO, lol

tallnomad

I laughed out loud at this! :lachen:

Sorry, had to bump this thread because I've been wondering about it for a while. In a purely scientific way... My DH and I didn't do premarital sex, and after we got married I had a HUGE growth spurt. Everybody noticed. y hair got longer and thicker QUICK! And I had, of course, been working out religiously prior to the wedding, so it wasn't just the workout. My mom said it was all the extra protein :rolleyes:. But was it? I am wondering if it makes a difference if you use a condom or not? :look:

hairmaster

This study comes up at lease once a year, the study was the increase in blood flow. you still have to be eating right drinking water and taking care of your hair for it to be a benifit.