Maca Root- Sex and Hair Growth 2010

SOserious

Interesting stuff. I do need to get a better mood...im too pessimistic hopefully it doesnt turn ppl in sex zombies..:lachen:

Mz.MoMo5235

ooh yeah!!!! there is a bad side effect that some people get!!!!! i got this bad side effect too the 1st week i was on maca but then it went away.

you may get gassy.... and it smells BAD!!!! lol but once you get through that (if it even happens to you) you're golden lol

Ijanei

Im not noticing any sex mood effects as I am most always in the mood with no action:look: (sorry tmi) but my breasts are extremely sore and feel fuller....as far as the hair growth....:ohwell: not sure on that either. I am also taking flax seed oil and was on fennel seed but i ran out of that.

BKfinest

Hi ladies I'm new to the forum and I've been reading through this thread for a month now and finally decided to try Maca last week. My question is, is anyone else expriencing content bowel movement?

Nasdaq_Diva

Hi ladies I'm new to the forum and I've been reading through this thread for a month now and finally decided to try Maca last week. My question is, is anyone else expriencing content bowel movement?
Welcome to LHCF! :grin:

What do you mean by content? TMI but I go about 3-4x a day. :yep: But, that's cause I drink alot of water, relatively no meat, and eat lots of fruits/veggies.

BKfinest

Welcome to LHCF! :grin:

What do you mean by content? TMI but I go about 3-4x a day. :yep: But, that's cause I drink alot of water, relatively no meat, and eat lots of fruits/veggies.

Thank you!!!!:grin: sorry I'm at work and sneaking on I meant constant bowel movement :blush:.... This stuff makes me go lol

BKfinest

I've been taking maca for about 3 months at least. Maybe longer, I can't remember. But it has not affected my hair at all.

Oh it's suppose to affect your hair also? I'm taking it for BBP (Big Booty Purposes) :grin:... I had a nice one but I lost weight for a wedding I'm in next month and It's gone:sad:

Nasdaq_Diva

Oh it's suppose to affect your hair also? I'm taking it for BBP (Big Booty Purposes) :grin:... I had a nice one but I lost weight for a wedding I'm in next month and It's gone:sad:
I've never had a booty - and I think this is helping :grin:. I did a double take this weekend when I was in my room walking around in my booty shorts :grin: I was like, "Oh ish..:lick:"

I've been lazy, so I need to get back in the gym. I've never done the booty exercises. So, I think that would really help me out too.

indarican

Did the maca really add 2 inches to your bottom line or are you doing exercises to increase too? Just wondering because I notice your siggy and didn't know that you can add or subtract from just one part of your body. I've been exercising to keep what I have up. :look:

(waiting to take notes.)

no excersise:perplexed the only thing that i added to my lifestyle was the maca.

BKfinest

I've never had a booty - and I think this is helping :grin:. I did a double take this weekend when I was in my room walking around in my booty shorts :grin: I was like, "Oh ish..:lick:"

I've been lazy, so I need to get back in the gym. I've never done the booty exercises. So, I think that would really help me out too.

congrats on your progress......I've always had one and loved it :grin: but it's gone I mean really gone it's depressing.. whenever I lose weight my butt is the first to go.....BUT I will continue to take Maca and do the booty exercises and hope for the best lol..

LaFemmeNaturelle

Oh I just read the original question lol sorry... anywho have you noticed any other changes in the 3 months you have been using it?

Yeah when I was taking 4 capsules a day my butt got a bit bigger, my hips got a little wider, and my waist was a bit more pronounced. Most likely because I already have a hormone imbalance so I didn't have to workout other than my normal cardio....but I was also taking Flaxseed oil so idk what came from what. I also don't know if my libido increased because of the maca or because I was working out alot. Now I'm not working out or taking as much maca so aint nothin happenin lol I take too many pills daily so I had to decrease the maca to 2. When I finish this bottle, I won't be repurchasing and I'll stick to the flaxseed oil because it has more health benefits.

B3e

So...I wanted to start maca in september, but I couldn't wait. I switched BC and my hormones were going crazy (had to set aside biotin too, waiting a week to stabilize before starting back up).

All I can say is...woa! I started Saturday along with Fenugreek, I'm taking both of them twice a day (morning and night). My lady lumps are quite full they aren't sore but they are heavy. I can't wait for them to get back to my post BC self or even better :D

No sudden big booty, but I'm really hoping for something soon lol.

dancinstallion

You all have me laughing up in here. My sex drive does need to be boosted into full gear. I already have a bit butt, but a little more wouldn't hurt. I just wish it helped with hair growth, But it seems like it doesn't. I am considering this just for my libido and anything extra would be a bonus.

Marhia

Still on my maca tip and it has my pretty (my nether regions) going bonkers and flowing like a river lol. My butt has def grown but now my hips are starting to spread all snap now lol. I do workout and do butt workouts as well. And I just got an elliptical so I will be getting up on that as well.

Latomian

I really need something to balance out my hormones since I'm refusing to go back on BC's. And it wouldn't hurt to have more booty, but I'm a 34DD and I'm not sure I can handle more on top, lol. As for libido, I'm single and it's already in high gear. All the time (sry, tmi). But...that booty...I mean, hormone regulating...function has me really interested.

Nasdaq_Diva

I really need something to balance out my hormones since I'm refusing to go back on BC's. And it wouldn't hurt to have more booty, but I'm a 34DD and I'm not sure I can handle more on top, lol. As for libido, I'm single and it's already in high gear. All the time (sry, tmi). But...that booty...I mean, hormone regulating...function has me really interested.
I'd take your 34DD anyday. I'm a 38DDD/F and the maca hasn't increased my boobies at all. My butt is trying to do a lil sumthing though :lachen:

dancinstallion

I'd take your 34DD anyday. I'm a 38DDD/F and the maca hasn't increased my boobies at all. My butt is trying to do a lil sumthing though :lachen:

:blush: whoa!!! I wouldn't want that much uptop. I imagine that would be hard to fit into certain tops and bras can get expensive. I am too cheap for that. Even though I would love to be a D,

B3e

I'm debating with the BC, i'm on it but i want off...now i'm using maca...I'm anywhere between a 30D(34B) and a 30G(34E) depending on how my pill feels, it's so frustrating, because all i need it to do is give me peace during that time of the month...the rest...BAGGAGE that i can't stand.

But I used to be a good balance in HS, maybe I can get back to that, maybe a little more 30F(34D) would be perfect....I used to be a 30E(34C). I don't think my frame would look right any bigger.....and i like to run.

I am checking my hormones though...i will know it is helping if I can go a whole week without a random mood swing, have my old bottomless pit for a stomach, have my freak back, and am back to my old stable weight. That is all I need.

I'm keeping everything logged. will update weekly via blog.

ETA: bc took an inch of my trunk too...:nono:...totally forgot until I started reminiscing. That's like going from a C to a B in booty talk *pouts* I'm not even looking for a bigger one, jus my old one, mabes half an inch more, I already used to look like a cartoon, not trying to make it worse. Lol

Last edited:

BEAUTYU2U

I really want to try this stuff but .... I've never opened a pack of crayons and I would like to keep it that way. No coloring for me. :look:

B3e

I really want to try this stuff but .... I've never opened a pack of crayons and I would like to keep it that way. No coloring for me. :look:

Totally understandable. I believe though you are very disciplined. While maca may increase libido, it isn't going to make you do anything you wouldn't have done (maybe some ladies will back me up...those with increased desire aren't acting on random emotions but experiencing a heightening in pre-existing emotions that you would have acted on one way or another). So maybe you can try some maca for a bit monitoring yourself carefully and maintaining the self control that makes you who you are...you can think about coloring, but that doesn't mean you'll HAVE to color in real life all because of a food(which is all maca is). Mind over manner. I think you have that part down. :D

Jus my 2cents...:blush:

BEAUTYU2U

Totally understandable. I believe though you are very disciplined. While maca may increase libido, it isn't going to make you do anything you wouldn't have done (maybe some ladies will back me up...those with increased desire aren't acting on random emotions but experiencing a heightening in pre-existing emotions that you would have acted on one way or another). So maybe you can try some maca for a bit monitoring yourself carefully and maintaining the self control that makes you who you are...you can think about coloring, but that doesn't mean you'll HAVE to color in real life all because of a food(which is all maca is). Mind over manner. I think you have that part down. :D

Jus my 2cents...:blush:

LOL, ok. Cause all this talk to increased libido was starting to make me nervous :giggle: Thanks!

BKfinest

Good Morning Ladies....
I took my morning dose of Maca...now I want to start doing booty exercises ..but I was told that squats and lunges will only make my booty smaller but more toned...is this true? Does anyone have the perfect exercise that they are doing thats pumping them up?

Nasdaq_Diva

LOL, ok. Cause all this talk to increased libido was starting to make me nervous :giggle: Thanks!
Out of sight, out of mind...I take it daily and I'm doing just fine (no sex for me either) you will be alright.

Good Morning Ladies....
I took my morning dose of Maca...now I want to start doing booty exercises ..but I was told that squats and lunges will only make my booty smaller but more toned...is this true? Does anyone have the perfect exercise that they are doing thats pumping them up?
Check this out: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=458794

janda

I've read all the posts and may have to try this! I'm a 34 DD too and need some booty to "even things out" if you know what I mean. I tend to gain all my weight in my belly and chest which is not a good look. I've just started exercising but can use all the help I can get.:spinning:

What brand is everyone using?