2014 Deep Condition Challenge

randi415

I don't think I posted this past weekend. I DC'd w/ Qhemets Amla&olive heavy cream. I'm going to continue to DC w/ this until it's gone. I think I have two more uses. I really like it as a DC but not sure if I'll repurchase once it's finished.

veesweets

I don't think I posted this past weekend. I DC'd w/ Qhemets Amla&olive heavy cream. I'm going to continue to DC w/ this until it's gone. I think I have two more uses. I really like it as a DC but not sure if I'll repurchase once it's finished.

Wait..that stuff is a DC?? All this time I thought it was just a moisturizer :lol:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Tonight I am using AOWC, EVCO, and Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner. Not sure if imma sleep in it or what

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Tonight I am using AOWC, EVCO, and Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner. Not sure if imma sleep in it or what

So I ended up sleeping in it.. rinsed it out this morning and my hair felt so good. Imma have to go to Vitamin Shoppe and get the rest of the AOWC, the old bottles that is.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Steaming with Jasmine's Bath & Beauty's Hibiscus DC'er.

Also used Hairveda Methi Step1 under a Plastic Cap for about 20-30 minutes

felic1

Last night I used vatika oil and evoo with sm argan and sea kelp on top and went under the dryer on low for 45 minutes. I let it cool and went to sleep. I did a washout with come clean and will do a 2 step aphogee.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Dcing with Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Mask under Hair Therapy Wrap for 30 minutes. Gives me a good boost of vegetable protein.

For moisture, I will DC with SDOT Beauty Deep Conditioner.

felic1

Aphogee 2step followed by dc with ng burdock root with chamomile and ssi banana brulee and eo mix. Under low dryer 45 min

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Pre-pooed with wheatgerm and castor oils overnight, then shampooed with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat. Then I deep conditioned with AO HSR (old formula).

wheezy807

Dc'ed with Silk Elements Moisturizing Conditioner under a plastic cap for an hour. I previously prepooed overnight with amla oil and suave conditioner. Hair felt like butta baby!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dc'd this weekend with oils and Aubrey White Camellia, island naturals on my ends.
My lack of dc'ing has a direct relationship to the current state of my hair:nono:

naturalagain2

Dc'ing with by tea rinse (nettle, marshmallow, and slippery elm) and put SSI Honey Rinse Condish ON top. I'm about to get under the dryer for 25 mins.

felic1

for 7/31/2014 I did a oil soak with coconut sorbet mixed with evoo. I topped it with CD BVS with eo mix. It was blended with nubian heritage monoi and bamboo. I added some SM argan and sea kelp in top. Under the dryer on low for 1/2 hour. Rinse. I did an oil base with wheat germ,hemp and some grape seed mixed with SSi banana brulee 1/2 hour under the dryer low. Rinse out with conditioner and sea breeze to scalp and highly diluted ACv. Braided up with apb creme,argan oil, &apb leave in conditioner.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dc with an oil blend and Aubrey chamomile luxurious. I hope to have time to wash and dc again overnight.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I've been testing the waters of mid-week wash days since this heat is a beast. Been dry DCing (with the heat therapy wrap) every few days and cowashing it out. Used Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends last night.