The OCT/MT Challenge Progress Pix!

HeavenlySkies

I was in no way expecting to do this now AT ALL! (Posted in Challenge Thread)
Ok everyone, am I nuts or did my hair grow at least 1/2 inch in 11 days? :spinning: :spinning: :spinning:

08-25-08 --09-04-08

You can't link pictures from your email you have to upload them to a different server like xs.to.​

CurlyMoo

Ok here it is again and I hope you see them. If not I'm going to bed!

11 days progress since 8/25 and 9/4. Let me know what you think.

08-25-08-------09-04-08

CurlyMoo

Oh, WOW! WOW! That's - that's - :thud: Wow. :nono: See, now you gon have folx getting mad when they aren't going from SL to APL in 3 months again! :lol:

That's amazing, CurlyMoo!

Oppsy daiseys! :lachen:

Thank you, I know I can't believe it! I was not expecting this for another few months. I had no expectations and felt well at least my hair is soft. :lachen:

I prayed and I sent my sister who suffers from alopecia a bottle in good faith that this stuff would actually work.

CurlyMoo

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!!! :wow::wow:

I am so happy for you!! That's amazing after *only* 11 days! I've never seen anything like this!!

Congratulations!! I'm going to be checking in on your progress quite frequently now!! :kiss::yay::club::congrats::rocker:

LOL

What a display SP. LOVE IT! :lachen: :lachen:You guys are WONDERFUL! Thank you. I was so excited when I took my twists down, because my roots had gotten puffy and undone. I thought damn I have to redo them again. And earlier today I was appling MT to my nails and thought WOW this stuff works on contact. My nails were noticeably thicker after I applied MT. I thought why should it not work for my hair. And as I was undoing my twists I said wait a minute! My hair is longer!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hi Beautiful Darlings.... :giveheart:

I just posted in the 'Challenge' thread. My progress pics are in my Avatar and in my siggy below. I've posted my progress pics from Feb 23, when I started using the Ovation Hair Care System to September.

I thank God for each of you and I wish you abundance in blessings. Don't give up on your hair dreams. Don't stress if you get off schedule; I've missed up to a week or so, and my hair still grew and I give all praises to God for it. He's the real hair giver, the products are just a tool that we use to care for it.

Hugs and blessings angels. :kiss: My next reveal is in December.

CurlyMoo

WOW!!!Great growth. That is alot of progress!! Im going to make my next batch with MT and 1/2 oz of EVOO for moisture.

Thank you. I still can't believe it, my dreams are coming true. :yep: Let me know how your new batch works for you. How much MT will you use with 1/2 oz of EVOO.

CurlyMoo

Hi Beautiful Darlings.... :giveheart:

I just posted in the 'Challenge' thread. My progress pics are in my Avatar and in my siggy below. I've posted my progress pics from Feb 23, when I started using the Ovation Hair Care System to September.

I thank God for each of you and I wish you abundance in blessings. Don't give up on your hair dreams. Don't stress if you get off schedule; I've missed up to a week or so, and my hair still grew and I give all praises to God for it. He's the real hair giver, the products are just a tool that we use to care for it.

Hugs and blessings angels. :kiss: My next reveal is in December.

CONGRATS! Hugs back at cha! :bighug:Your hair is growing like a weed. How many inches would you say you've gotten since Feb and June?

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
CONGRATS! Hugs back at cha! :bighug:Your hair is growing like a weed. How many inches would you say you've gotten since Feb and June?
Hi Angel... :giveheart: I am so proud of you and your beautiful progress! Keep up the good work and don't give up no matter what.

As for me, I can only guess I've gained at least 5 or 6 inches comparing the picture in my Avatar to my February pic.

But CurlyMoo, I've also cut my hair 3 times since February to strengthen my ends, so I can imagine more growth than 5 inches. I dunno :lol: I cut a least 2 inches, total. At times during this journey, it seemed like nothing was growing then all of a sudden, there was length out of no where. :drunk:

I was so busy with my schedule that one day I was :shocked: when I noticed how long my hair had grown. For me, the key is "prayer' and leaving it 'there' with God. I had to stop 'watching' the kettle waiting for the water to boil (cliche :lol:) and just allow God to grow it for me. I did my part to take care of my hair and He's doing His...growing it. :love2:

LongCurlyLocks

Is it me, or all of the places that sold gallons are sold out? I can't find any!! Oh well...I did order two more bottles so when my money is funny I won't run out. Don't want that to happen, now do we....

RZILYNT

Posting in this thread too since there are 2 showing progress.

Avatar shows the starting pic of this challenge. Siggy pix shows current length...Calling this hip length when Streeetched....LOlL

I am out for the evening.
Checking in tomorrow.

RZ~

VirGoViXxEn

Hey Ladies,

Here are some comparisons from July 24 and September 16. I'm so loving the results from MT. Hoping for SL by the end of the yr. Wish me luck!!!

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 16

Eisani

Am I about to bite the bullet and buy some MT:look:? This thread is full of inspiration! Congrats to all you lovely ladies!