March 2009 - MT/OCT Challenge - The Ending & The Beginning

carletta

I gave up MT in June after a protein overload incident...and the one or two times i attempted it in July weren't great.

Fortunately I've finally come up with a moisture rich regimen that protects my hair enough where I can handle protein and use MT again without shedding like mad. I tried it successfully for the first time Friday and am overjoyed that I can re-introduce MT into my life. :yep:

When this bottle is done in few weeks I wonder if I should switch to OT. For those who have switched to the more expensive OT what are your thoughts? What are the benefits of OT vs MT??

At the moment I need thickness as much as length.

I'm officially back on the MT/OCT train. :dance7::clapping::clap::bdance::bud::gorgeous::love3::reddancer::sunshine:

can you tell i'm happy? lol
My hair cant handle MT !!! to much breakage....I have fine hair . BUT MY HAIR DOES WONDERFULLY WITH THE OVATION..NO BREAKAGE AT ALL !! SOFTER GROWS STRONGER !

winnettag

Oh, wow. I've really slacked off on this.
I was using it sporadically for the past couple months when my individual braids were in, but now that I'm back in cornrows I've been applying it every other day.

winnettag

My hair cant handle MT !!! to much breakage....I have fine hair . BUT MY HAIR DOES WONDERFULLY WITH THE OVATION..NO BREAKAGE AT ALL !! SOFTER GROWS STRONGER !

How were you using the MT? And are you using the ovation the exact same way?

That's great that the ovation is working out well for you! :yep:

HealthyHair2007

I may be adding Boundless Tresses to the mix come January. I ordered a bottle last night. I have my next touch up Mid December with a lenght check Dec. 31. If I don't make it APL, hopefully I will be close.