The OCT/MT Challenge Progress Pix!

flowinlocks

I took my pix tonight because I may not have time tomorrow. At times I do not feel I have made a lot of progress 'cause I don't have a gazillion inches of growth....yet....but I do realize that I have made progress. I am so impatient. However, N&W told me that I will be amazed when I see where I am in a year. That helped to remind me it just takes time.

I used a few different shots from the pix I showed on the main board. The first and 3rd pics were taken at the end of June & the 2nd, 4th & 5th were taken tonight around 8 PM PDT - Aug. 31,'08.

Ladies, you have all made such great progress. You give me lots & lots of hope. Thanks.

:yep:Yes indeed you have made progress!!!your hair line has filled in so nicely! Keep it going!!

BostonMaria

I took my pix tonight because I may not have time tomorrow. At times I do not feel I have made a lot of progress 'cause I don't have a gazillion inches of growth....yet....but I do realize that I have made progress.

You most certainly have made progress! That's just TWO months of progress! Your sides are growing in nicely and I say by December you'll definitely have the length as well. How many bottles have you used so far?

All of you ladies have fantastic progress! I don't have much growth (only been using for 3 weeks) but I can tell that thickness is coming in. The humidity is making it near impossible to keep my hair really straight:wallbash:. The left pic is the beginning pic, the next two are taken today, and the last two are before and after of my hairline. Keep up the good work, ladies:yep:

rhapsdyblu

Thank you all for your kind words. They really keep me motivated.:yep:

BostonMaria, I have used one whole bottle. I swear I don't know how JK uses so little. I have had to modify how I use it because I discovered that when I applied it in the morning after I cowashed & then applied my gel, my hair turned white & took forever for the product to fade. I PM'd a few of you & it was suggested that it might be the oils, so now I apply it only on hairline in the AM before I cowash, then cowash. I later apply it to my entire scalp at night & then megassage. My gallon size came on Friday. I am still looking at it thinking "do you really need that much?" LOL Yep, I plan to have a full lush hairline and bunch of nappy hair so big that it can engulf young children as I pass them by.:lachen:

OK, now I have to get back to preparing for these classes I am suppose start teaching - one tomorrow night, one Wed morning & one next Saturday. How do i get myself into these jams? LOL

Hope your Labor Day has been enjoyable.

ETA: you know, my progress is really only for a little over a month. I took the June pics before I started Mega Tek after SamJ suggested I do so. I started MT around the beginning of July. My hairline looked pretty much the same from June to July, then with MT - boom! LOL

Last edited:

LondonDiva

Haven't been on for a while-thanks for responding--love love your hair and cant wait until you reveal your updated results-I know it's gonna be awesome!

I relaxed some weeks ago and was all set to post pics, then i really didn't want to add heat to my hair to take pics, then then next week I didn't either, then before I knew it using MT everyday the new growth had already kicked in fast so decided to wait until next touch up to post. I'm still faithfully using it everyday and growing like crazy. My hair texture and pattern is much looser now it's harder to relax as the line of demarcation is very hard to see.

sweetgal

I relaxed some weeks ago and was all set to post pics, then i really didn't want to add heat to my hair to take pics, then then next week I didn't either, then before I knew it using MT everyday the new growth had already kicked in fast so decided to wait until next touch up to post. I'm still faithfully using it everyday and growing like crazy. My hair texture and pattern is much looser now it's harder to relax as the line of demarcation is very hard to see.

Wow, now I know the results are gonna be out of this world!

I actually washed my hair yesterday and I could see the difference in my hair, (growth) and I have never been consistent as I should be. My camera is out being repaired so I cant take pics until then.

Do you use your product on dry or wet sclap? I find it soo difficult to use this product without getting it in the hair. Are there any recommendations.

Because of that, I mostly use it when I'm in braids only and I go back and forth between braids and my protective styling (bun).

EbonyEyes

There you are! I'm so excited to see your pics! But I'm going to remain patient until the BIG reveal!!!!

ohmysanity

So, I got OCT system a few days ago... I'm not quite sure how often I should wash my hair, so I'll do the OCT system once a week? Or should I do it less then that? Though, my hair shriveled up after air-drying, and when I co-wash, it doesn't do that... I'm hoping it will grow/thicken out my edges and this "bald" patch I have in the back/center of my head. I'll add some pictures soon <3

PuffyBrown

Your hair is looking good...:yep:

All of you ladies have fantastic progress! I don't have much growth (only been using for 3 weeks) but I can tell that thickness is coming in. The humidity is making it near impossible to keep my hair really straight:wallbash:. The left pic is the beginning pic, the next two are taken today, and the last two are before and after of my hairline. Keep up the good work, ladies:yep:

PuffyBrown

Ebony, I couldn't remember if I posted already...but dang girl...that is some serious growth. I am getting excited. Getting touch up hopefully next week if my goods are here.....thanks for the encouragement>

Here are my progress pics from June 8th to August 30th!

I've been a faithful user of Mega-Tek for 3 months.

I wanted to wait until the September 1st party to show this progress but I was so excited that I had to share my excitement with you ladies TODAY!

I'm a part of the 1/8-1/4 inch a month club so the amount of growth I've received in these past three months means so much to me!

I thank God for leading me to this awesome product and I thank God for you amazing ladies who've supported and encouraged me!

I can only imagine where my hair is going to be when my 6 year natural hair anniversary rolls around in late December!

Aggie

I took my pix tonight because I may not have time tomorrow. At times I do not feel I have made a lot of progress 'cause I don't have a gazillion inches of growth....yet....but I do realize that I have made progress. I am so impatient. However, N&W told me that I will be amazed when I see where I am in a year. That helped to remind me it just takes time.

I used a few different shots from the pix I showed on the main board. The first and 3rd pics were taken at the end of June & the 2nd, 4th & 5th were taken tonight around 8 PM PDT - Aug. 31,'08.

Ladies, you have all made such great progress. You give me lots & lots of hope. Thanks.

I am in awe at your progress rhaps. Very very nice:yep:.

VirGoViXxEn

Here are my progress pics.
I have been using Mega Tek daily since late July.
The first pic is from July 24 and the second one is from today.
I havent gotten much length but my hair has become very thick.:grin:
Hopefully ill be ready for a progress tee soon.:grin:

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 16

soapdiva2

Wow! I am looking at all of the progress you all have made and I'm excited. My biggest issue is maintaining thickness and now my hairline has really thinned out. I plan to try this system and see if I can make some progress. Kudos and THANKS!

Aggie

Wow! I am looking at all of the progress you all have made and I'm excited. My biggest issue is maintaining thickness and now my hairline has really thinned out. I plan to try this system and see if I can make some progress. Kudos and THANKS!

If you have hairline issues then you will be excited about rhapsody's progress. I haven't seen anyone here so far who's hairline progress has totally blown me away like hers. I am so totally impressed with how MT has filled hers in so well.

Aggie

It is!!! :up: Keep up the good work! :drunk:

Okay JN, I can't wait any longer. I think I have to order my WEN products right now. I don't want the auto ship thing. I just want to order it when I'm ready. Do you think I can get it like this on QVC or even Chaz's site?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Okay JN, I can't wait any longer. I think I have to order my WEN products right now. I don't want the auto ship thing. I just want to order it when I'm ready. Do you think I can get it like this on QVC or even Chaz's site?

you sure can! :up: Actually QVC ships pretty fast.

JustKiya

:clap: I so wish they didn't have cones. *sigh*

Aggie

:clap: I so wish they didn't have cones. *sigh*

That's the whole purpose of not wanting auto ship. I want to try them out first and see how I like them and go from there. I ordered the 16 oz African American Trio pack:yep:.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hi Angels :wave:

I didn't bail out :lol: I'm working on my new pikistrip to place in my siggy.

I've been in and out of the forum, but I'll try to have it finished sometime this weekend with my progress pics, if not this weekend, then next weekend for sure. I have 'dial-up' at home with one phone line (ugggg :lol: ) and it takes a while to upload my picture.

I'm so sorry for the delay.

I love all of you.... :bighug:

Happy Hair Growth ... :love2:

Aggie

Aggie U will Love The WEN.

Thanks toy, I am really looking forward to using them when they arrive in the mail. By the way, your hair is fabulous.

Hi Angels :wave:

I didn't bail out :lol: I'm working on my new pikistrip to place in my siggy.

I've been in and out of the forum, but I'll try to have it finished sometime this weekend with my progress pics, if not this weekend, then next weekend for sure. I have 'dial-up' at home with one phone line (ugggg :lol: ) and it takes a while to upload my picture.

I'm so sorry for the delay.

I love all of you.... :bighug:

Happy Hair Growth ... :love2:

Hey Sweetie, Good to see you back to posting, we missed you :bighug:

well JN, thanks for your reviews and srong belief in these WEN conditioners. I can't wait to try them.

Last edited:

CurlyMoo

I was in no way expecting to do this now AT ALL! (Posted in Challenge Thread)
Ok everyone, am I nuts or did my hair grow at least 1/2 inch in 11 days? :spinning: :spinning: :spinning:

08-25-08 --09-04-08