Straightened my HCCC (PIC HEAVY)

Ediese

I have one last month with this install, and wanted to switch it up a bit, so I straightened my Halleys Curls Creole Curly (HCCC) weave. I blowdried it first and then straightened with my CHI. This hair reverts just like natural hair when it hits humidity. I straightened again the next day to get out the puffiness and used more Sabino Moisture Block. My natural hair is kinda frizzy at the roots, but oh well.
I'm so going for a straight install next. :yep:

For vendor information, please check out this thread.

Reversion -

No flash -- straightened and flexi rod the next day again - hasn't reverted

More pics in my fotki.

public.fotki.com/ediese

MsBoinglicious

Wow the curls look great! It looks just like your own hair! Have people been asking if its real or not (like strangers)? Its pretty!

FindingMe

Girl, you rock the versatility with the weave more so than most folks rock their natural hair! GO!!! LOOKS FAB!!!!

GodsGrace

That looks so good, I would never have guessed it wasn't yours. You sure do have a knack for picking the perfect hair for you. The flexi-rod set came out great as well!

BlackMasterPiece

The hair blends FLAWLESSLY the color matches perfectly I love the way it reverts right along with your hair and I love the way when you striaghtened it still had some kink to it.

You always have to most realistic flawless weaves. I would never be able to guess and I can spot a weave from a mile away.

I think I want to try that hair on for size:look:

ETA: I just took a look at the vendor thread I'm not even gona play myself and try to have my 4a hair match that:lachen:

Its my favorite weave of yours hands DOWN:yep:

Last edited:

teysmith

i must have missed something because i thought this was your real hair until i scrolled down and saw the comments.. what type of hair is this? i want me some!!! but i bet its expensive...

Ediese

Wow the curls look great! It looks just like your own hair! Have people been asking if its real or not (like strangers)? Its pretty!

Thanks!! Good question. It's really funny because people have been assuming that it's all mine. The texture reverts just like my natural hair so it helps it blend better. It looks really realistic in person.

i must have missed something because i thought this was your real hair until i scrolled down and saw the comments.. what type of hair is this? i want me some!!! but i bet its expensive...

Nope not my real hair, but thanks for thinking so..:) Check out the link to the vendor in my thread. It's Halleys Curls Creole Curly.

Thanks you guys!! :yep: I really like this hair. I've gotten really used to it and like the versatility. I can't wait until my hair gets this long!

Ediese

The hair blends FLAWLESSLY the color matches perfectly I love the way it reverts right along with your hair and I love the way when you striaghtened it still had some kink to it.

You always have to most realistic flawless weaves. I would never be able to guess and I can spot a weave from a mile away.

I think I want to try that hair on for size:look:

ETA: I just took a look at the vendor thread I'm not even gona play myself and try to have my 4a hair match that:lachen:

Its my favorite weave of yours hands DOWN:yep:

Thanks girl! When I first got it I didnt' think it blended as well as my other kinky installs, but I think my blending has gotten better, so I'm really liking it. I can't wait until my real hair gets this long. The reversion is crazy. When I got out the movie theatre, I felt a big puff on my left. Low and behold, it was the weave! lol

BostonMaria

Gorgeous!!

That's how my hair looks like when it reverts, that's amazing. I can't even tell where the weave ends and your hair begins

BlackMasterPiece

Thanks girl! When I first got it I didnt' think it blended as well as my other kinky installs, but I think my blending has gotten better, so I'm really liking it. I can't wait until my real hair gets this long. The reversion is crazy. When I got out the movie theatre, I felt a big puff on my left. Low and behold, it was the weave! lol
You're more then welcome hun. It blends with those 3c curls and waves of yours like a dream. I mean you know your stuff for real. No one can say that's not all you.

I also LOVE the fact that it reverts right along with your own hair, that way on a humid day you wont have the blatent weave giveaway look but rather all the hair will poof up and look fuller. I actually liked the reverted look too.

I LOVE the way its has natural hair coloring like a bit of a dull black, just like my hair color, instead of a jet black that doesn't fully match...... like most weaves.

I'm tellin you I saw your other threads I think this is your most versatile most gorgeous install.........I just LOVE the waves the texture just flows seamlessly plus the textured look goes with you more. The pics of your hair wet were just soooo lush!:love2: i adore this install definitely my favorite:yep:

How do you keep it detangled? Hows he shedding? What do you do with it at night?